Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Model Hospital, Karnataka Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 92 Pharmacist, Technician, Operator & Various Post in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -07/12/2015
Last date to apply – 06/01/2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Model Hospital Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation, Model Hospital.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 92
Scale of Pay for Pharmacist, Technician, Operator & Various Post
- Staff Nurse Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4600/-
- Dietician Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4600/-
- Pharmacist Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
- Blood Bank Technician Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
- ECG Technician Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Medical Social Worker Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Boiler Attendant Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Lab Assistant Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Cook/Cook mate-cumBearer-cum-Masalchi Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Laundry Operator Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Dresser Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Nursing Orderly Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & maximum 37 years (as on 06.01.2016).
Education & Experience:
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for Male nurse, Registered nurse with nursing council.
- Dietician – Master’s Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition or in Home Science with Nutrition as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent OR B.Sc (Home Science with Nutrition as special subject) from a recognized University or equivalent with post graduate diploma in dietetics from a recognized institution and one year practical experience in the dietetics department of a Hospital.
Research or practical experience in the field of Nutrition and /or related subjects.
- Pharmacist – Degree in pharmacy/ Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Blood Bank Technician – Degree in Science from a recognized University with two years experience in Blood Bank Laboratory Techniques OR Sr. Secondary/10+2 or equivalent from recognized Board with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Central Govt. /State Govt./AICTE recognized institution and two years experience in Blood Bank Laboratory Techniques.
- ECG Technician – Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution. OR Sr. Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
- Medical Social Worker – Degree/Diploma in Social work from a Central Govt./ State Govt./ AICTE recognized institution preferably with One year experience in family planning, social work/ Health Education/ Training.
- Boiler Attendant – Matriculation from a recognized Board/school, Boiler Attendant Certificate Class-II from Govt. Recognized/ Approved institution.
Two Years experience in working of disinfectors and electorate boiler or similar electric equipments.
- Lab Assistant – Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Cook/Cook mate-cumBearer-cumMasalchi – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in cooking of Indian food.
- Laundry Operator – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with Two years experience in Laundry work comprising Ironing of clothes/ operating Laundry Machines and Dry cleaning plants.
- Dresser – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board., Two years experience in application of plasters in an Orthopaedic Unit of a registered/recognized Hospital.
- Nursing orderly – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. Elementary knowledge of first Aid. One year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. Approved/registered Nursing Home/ Hospital.
- Written Exmination
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation, Model Hospital
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employees State Insurance Corporation, Model Hospital
Model Hospital, Karnataka
Please share Government Job in Karnataka ESIC MH update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.