Hindustan Insecticides Limited Maharashtra posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 11 Engineer, Supervisor, Analyst, Boiler, Medical Officer in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 09/01/2016
Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Hindustan Insecticides Limited.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Boiler cum Fitter Gr.III||01|
Total number of post – 11
Monthly Salary for Engineer, Supervisor, Analyst, Boiler, Medical Officer
- For Medical Officer – Rs.35000/- per month (consolidated)
- For Instrument Mechanic – Rs.15000/- per month
- For Boiler Operator – Rs.15000/- per month.
- For Boiler cum Fitter Gr.III Rs.15000/- (approx)
- For Analyst (Trainee) Rs.5000/- 1st year
- For Safety Supervisor Rs.38800/- (approx)
- For Mechanical Engineer – Rs.48800/- (approx)
- For Welfare Officer – Rs.48800/- (approx)
Age: 30 to 40 years (as on 09/01/2016)
- For Welfare Officer – Graduate with Diploma in Social Work / Science recognized by State Govt.
- Mechanical Engineer – Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Safety Supervisor – Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering with Diploma in Industrial safety from a Govt.
- Analyst (Trainee) – B.Sc.(Chemistry) graduate, Preference will be given to candidates with 50% marks & above.
- Boiler cum Fitter Gr.III – 10th pass or ITI Trade Certificate in the respective trades in both cases
- Medical Officer – M.B.B.S from recognized university
- Instrument Mechanic –10th pass or ITI trade certificate DCS/PLC in Instrument Mechanic Trade in both cases with 5 years experience in the trade
- Boiler Operator – 12th pass.
Experience: 1 to 7 years work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
| Gen & OBC|
(Welfare Office of Application fees)
| Gen & OBC|
(Instrument Mechanic and Boiler Operator.)
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” Payable at Rasayani.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
“Deputy General Manager (P&A),
Hindustan Insecticides Limited,
Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel,
Dist – Raigad, 410 207,
About the Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- Name the Company – Hindustan Insecticides Limited is a Government of Indian Enterprise under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, It was incorporated in march 1954 in order to Production of DDtfor the National Malaria Eradication Programme. Since then its Product range has expanded to include Insecticides, Herbicides, Weedecides, and Fungicides.
Latest News of Hindustan Insecticides Limited
Govt may clear FACT revival package within 15 days –
NEW DELHI: The government is likely to clear the revival package of Kochi-based Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) within next 15 days, Fertiliser Minister Ananth Kumar said today.
A delegation led by Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandymet Ananth Kumar here today. The major issue of discussion was revival of FACT Plant at Kochi.
Stating that FACT is the mother of all industries in the country, Kumar said the Centre and the state government are taking keen interest in revival of it.
He said the proposal of revival package for FACT which is bigger than the one earlier thought of, is under active consideration of his ministry in consultation with the Union Finance Ministry.
Kumar “expressed the hope that within 15 days, the revival package for FACT would be cleared”, an official statement said.
The minister said the package would not only provide for revival of the plant, but also its expansion.”The Plant will add to the fertilizer security of the South India, and will be a big boon to the Kerala farmers,” he was quoted as saying.
Last year, the ministry had proposed a nearly Rs 1,000 crore revival package for FACT, which has been facing financial constraints for quite some time.
Earlier this year, Kumar had said the the government plans to re-work the nearly Rs 1,000-crore revival package for FACT.In the meeting with Kerala CM, issues concerning Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd (HOCL) and Hindustan Insecticides Ltd (HIL) were also discussed.
Regarding HOCL, Kumar said the issue is how to revive it in the wake of international competition. He said the Centre is exploring various options, including proposal of bifurcating HOCL.
On HIL, he said that the Union Health Minister has approved the release of funds for payment of dues and arrears of the employees of the company.He said that the production of DDT in HIL is decreasing and the Union Health Ministry has been requested to maintain the level of production of DDT.
On the issue of pricing of essential medicines, Kumar said that the Department of Pharmaceuticals is ready to sign a MoU with the Kerala Government for opening up of 200 stores in the state under the Jan Aushadhi Scheme. These could be opened in district, sub-divisional and corporation hospitals.He informed that the Centre has already included 628 medicines whose prices are fixed under the Drug Price Control Order and this has benefited the consumers by over Rs 1,000 crore.
Kumar said the government further wants to expand the National List of Essential Medicines and has requested the Health Ministry to come out with a new DPCO.In the meeting, the Kerala CM was accompanied by other senior Cabinet Ministers of the state and KV Thomas, former Union Minister.
Please share Government Job in Maharashtra at HIL on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.