Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham, Gujarat posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 40 Senior Sanitary Inspector, Traffic Outdoor Clerk, Assistant Outdoor Clerk, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Flotilla Supervisor, Signalman, Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Driver, Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Grade-I, Clerk-cum-Time Keeper, Diesel Mechanic, Crane Driver, Welder & Machinist in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – GA/PS/9014/12/2015
Date of advertisement – 01/12/2015
Last date to apply – 21/01/2016
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Kandla Port Trust.
| Senior Sanitary
| Assistant Outdoor
|Driver Ist Class
Total number of post – 40
Scale of Pay for Inspector, Clerk, Technician,
Supervisor & Others
- Senior Sanitary Inspector – Rs. 19100-51100/-
- Traffic Outdoor Clerk – Rs. 16300-38200/-
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk – Rs. 15600-36800/-
- Laboratory Technician – Rs. 19100-51100/-
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor – Rs. 21000-53500/-
- Signalman – Rs. 16300-38200/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 21000-53500/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Gr.-I – Rs. 23600-56300/-
- Driver Ist Class (Marine) – Rs. 19100-51100/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Rs. 21000-53500/-
- Clerk-cum-Time Keeper – Rs. 16300-38200/-
- Diesel Mechanic – Rs. 19100-51100/-
- Crane Driver (Upgraded) – Rs. 17700-44600/-
- Welder – Rs. 16300-38200/-
- Machinist – Rs. 16300-38200/-
Age: As on 01/12/2015
- Senior Sanitary Inspector – 18 to 28 years.
- Traffic Outdoor Clerk – 18 to 25 years.
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk – 18 to 25 years.
- Laboratory Technician – Below 30 years.
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor – 20 to 30 years.
- Signalman – 19 to 25 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 18 to 28 years.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Gr.-I – Below 30 years.
- Driver Ist Class (Marine) – Below 40 years.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 18 to 25 years.
- Clerk-cum-Time Keeper – 18 to 25 years.
- Diesel Mechanic – Below 30 years.
- Crane Driver (Upgraded) – Below 35 years
- Welder – 18 to 28 years.
- Machinist – Below 30 years.
- Senior Sanitary Inspector – Diploma in Sanitary Inspectors Course.
- Traffic Outdoor Clerk – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk – SSC pass.
- Laboratory Technician – Diploma in Clinical Laboratory Technique.
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor – Diploma in Extensive Marine.
- Signalman – 12th Pass + Complete knowledge of International Code.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Gr.-I – Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Driver Ist Class (Marine) – Ist Class Driver’s Certificate of Inland Steam or Diesel Vessels.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Degree of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Clerk-cum-Time Keeper – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Diesel Mechanic – ITI in Trade of Mechanic + Passing of Trade Test.
- Crane Driver (Upgraded) – 12th Pass.
- Welder – SSC pass + Certificate of ITI in the trade of Welding.
- Machinist – 10th Pass.
- Senior Sanitary Inspector – 5 years experience as Sanitary Inspector in Municipalities and preference will be given for working in Municipal Corporation and Other Govt or Semi Govt organization.
- Laboratory Technician – 1 to 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor – 7 years experience in floating craft operation work and organization. Must have experience of controlling large staff.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Gr.-I – 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Clerk-cum-Time Keeper – 3 years experience as a Clerk.
- Diesel Mechanic – 5 years experience on repairs and maintenance of Diesel Engines.
- Crane Driver (Upgraded) – 5 years experience in operation of 15 tonnes and above Cranes.
- Welder – 3 years experience in heavy workshop in welding works.
- Machinist – 3 years experience in a workshop for Mechanism viz. Shapping Stolling / Planning / Sawing / Screw letting etc.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Secretary, Kandla Port Trust
Sector 8, Gandhidham, Gujarat – 370201
About the Kandla Port Trust
|Organization Name||Kandla Port Trust|
Latest News of Kandla Port Trust
Centre’s assurance to Delhi HC on Kandla Port land lease – New Delhi: The Center on Wednesday assured the Delhi High Court that it would not renew the lease of Kandla
Port Trust (KPT) land in Gujarat to private players without the court`s permission. A division bench of Chief Justice Dipak Misra and Justice Manmohan accepted the submission made by A S Chandhioke, Additional Solicitor General (ASG), that government would not renew the lease which expires in March, 2011. “No further renewal of lease will be done by the Ministry of Shipping till January 25, 2011 as stated by ASG,” the court said. Appearing for the petitioner NGO Centre for Public Interest Litigation(CPIL), counsel Prashant Bhushan argued the government has denied sanction for prosecution against former Secretary of Kandla Port Trust and the court decided the issue would be taken up on the next date of hearing. The lawyer also argued the present Joint Secretary of Shipping Ministry Rakesh Srivastav has been “arbitrarily” recommending for the renewal of lease even when the inquiry into the scam was on and no action has been taken against him. The court was hearing a PIL filed CPIL alleging over 16,000 acre of land belonging to the port was leased by KPT officials to some private persons at throw-away prices without doing proper valuation. According to the petitioner NGO, the affluent families and industrialists in Gujarat were favoured in allotment of 16,000 acre of land of the Trust and despite the central vigilance officer of KPT report about the scam about two years ago, no action has been taken against the responsible officers of the port. The court, in its earlier hearing, had directed the Ministry of Shipping to file an affidavit explaining why it did not act on the report submitted by the central vigilance officer of KPT. The officer, in his report, had said the deliberate inaction on the part of KPT officials should be examined from the angle of Prevention of Corruption Act. CBI is also probing the scam following the court`s direction.
News Credit – zeenews.india.com
Please share Govt Job in Gujarat – Kandla Port Trust 2016 on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.