Govt Job in Haryana ESIC 2016 For 156 Stenographer, UDC & MTS Post


Employees State Insurance Corporation, Haryana posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 156 Stenographer, UDC & MTS post in 2016.

Table of Contents:
 1 Post Details
 2 Salary Details
 3 Eligibility
 4 Selection Procedure
 4.1 Application Fee
 4.2 How to Apply
 5 About Company/Institution
 6 Latest News

Last date to apply online – 06/01/2016

Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016

Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation.

Advertisement
 Name of the postTotal  
 Stengographer 17
Upper Division Clerk 91
Multi Tasking Staff 16

Total number of post – 156

Scale of Pay for Stenographer, UDC & MTS

  • Stenographer PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
  • U.D.C PB-1 –  Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
  • M.T.S. PB – Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1800/-

Eligibility Terms

Age

  • For Stenographer – Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06/01/2016.
  • For UDC – Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06/01/2016.
  • For MTS – 18 to 25 years of age as on 06/01/2016.

Education: 10th pass (pass in 12th pass, standard or equivalent from a recognized board) (ii) A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi (iii) Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.

Selection Procedure

  • Written Test

Application Fee

Category Amount 
 SC/ST/PWD/ESIC Employees, female
Candidates & Ex-Serviceman
eligible for reservation.
 Nil
 All others categoriesRs.300/-

Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.

How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation

  1. Download the Advertisement
  2. Read the Advertisement Carefully
  3. Register Online
  4. Complete Application Form
  5. Submit the Fee
  6. Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt

About the Employees State Insurance Corporation

  • Employees’s State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. for all employees earning Rs.15,000 or less per month as wages, the employees contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948.

Latest News of Employees State Insurance Corporation

  1. Minister moots contract doctors in ESI hospitals – PATNA: Bihar labor resources department is planning to recruit doctors on contract to meet the shortage in the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospitals. The department manages the 17 ESIC hospitals in the state.There are three ESIC hospitals in Patna, two in Rohtas and one each at Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Biharsharif, Darbhanga, Buxar, Gaya, Vaishali, Katihar, Mokama, Munger, Muzaffarpur and Samastipur. Over 70 more doctors are needed in these hospitals. Sources in the department said these hospitals mainly serve workers and their dependents covered under the scheme.State labour resources minister Vijay Prakash said the hospitals taking care of workers and their dependents are facing lots of problem due to shortage of doctors. “I have asked the officers to prepare the details of vacancies in different specialities and write a letter to the health department to find if they can help us by providing 70 doctors,” said Prakash.

    “In case the health department expresses its inability, we will approach the government and seek permission from the cabinet to appoint doctors on contract and fill the vacancies till permanent appointment is made,” he said. The minister hoped that as a stopgap arrangement in the interest of the workers and their dependents, the government would not object to the proposal.

    The department sources said since the process of regular recruitment is very long and health department is already facing shortage of doctors, the government has no option but to allow appointment on contract. “After the minister’s initiative, we expect the vacancies will be filled up within two months from the date of clearance by the government for the appointment,” said a source.

Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.