Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 18/2015
Last date to apply – 06/01/2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Blood Bank|
Total number of post – 112
Scale of Pay for Technician, Staff Nurse & Others
- O.T Assistant – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Lab. Assistant – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Blood Bank Technician – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Radiographer – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Dresser – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Dental Hygienist – PB – 2 Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Jr. MRT – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- ANM – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Staff Nurse – PB – 2 Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Nursing Orderly/ Lab. Attendant – PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Age: 18 to 37 years (as on 06/01/2016)
- O.T Assistant – Senior Secondary / 12th pass.
- Lab. Assistant – 12th pass.
- Lab. Assistant – Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Radiographer – 10th pass.
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – Degree in Pharmacy / Diploma / 12th pass.
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – 10th pass and with Diploma.
- Dresser – 10th pass.
- Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Junior MRT – 12th pass.
- ANM – 12th pass with Diploma.
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife.
- Nursing / Orderly Attendant – 10th pass from recognized Board.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.300/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employees State Insurance Corporation
- The Employees’ State Insurance Scheme provides social security to workers in organized industry and some other sectors of employment. It was introduced in West Bengal, with the issuance of Notification U/s. 1(3) of the E.S.I. Act, 1948, w.e.f. 14th August, 1955. The Scheme is the largest Social Security Scheme of the Government of India for the workmen employed in Factories / Establishments throughout the country. It is a complete Social Security Scheme, which provides various Cash Benefits and Medical Benefit to the workers and their families through single contribution under the Scheme.
The ESI Scheme is based on the principle of ‘pooling of risks and resources’ in which every contributor, at any given point of time, emerges as a beneficiary of a benefactor and society at large is the net gainer. Employees, Employers, State Governments& the ESI Corporation are the major stake holders in the system of organized and coordinated effort providing social protection to benefactors. The role of employers in particular remains pivotal to the success of the scheme, be it surveys for coverage, implementation, registration of factories/ establishments, registration of employees, regular payment of contribution, facilitating inspections and timely action to ensure steady flow of benefits to the employees.
Latest News of Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Only two ESIC hospitals for 8.5L insured workers – GURGAON: For the 8.5 lakh insured labourers in Gurgaon district, there are only two Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospitals – one in Sector 9A with 150 beds and the other in Manesar with just 50 beds.Though the ESIC Hospital in Gurgaon has already got an approval for more beds, the clearnce to add more floors to the Sector 9A hospital is pending for the past two years, highlighting the authority’s apathy to the plight of the labourers in a city that is fast emerging as a destination for medical tourism.Kayam Singh, head of ESIC Hospital in Gurgaon, admitted that the beds are inadequate to cater to such a huge number of insured workers, but said they have tied up with a few private hospitals in the city.
“It is obvious that we have insufficient number of beds. That’s why we have tied up with private hospitals. However, the patients would be better off at ESIC Hospital as there are many services that they can claim only here,” Singh said. He added that there is a need for more doctors in the hospital, which currently has 70, of which 30 are on contract.
However, when asked about the reason for the delay in getting approval for construction to begin, Singh said the matter is being handled by the project management team sitting in Delhi and only they will be able to comment on the reasons behind the delay.
“We needed a vertical expansion approval at the earliest,” he added.
There are currently 8.5 lakh insured labourers under the ESIC scheme. If the families of these workers are also included, the number goes up to 20 lakh. The pressure on the two hospitals is only mounting as the number of labourers keeps increasing daily. In the last six months, 50,000 construction workers have been added under the ESIC scheme in the area.
Industrialists have been long pressing for more beds in the ESIC hospitals and on Friday appealed to chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar for an increase in the number of beds.
“Given the large labour population in the area and the frequency of on site incidents, the number of beds are not enough. We have asked the CM for an extension of the facilities and he ensures that he will take it up with the industry minister and the labour department,” said a Gurgaon Industrial Association spokesperson.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.