Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Haridwar, Uttarkhand posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 175 Graduate & Technician Apprentices in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply online – 21/12/2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
|Name of the post||Total|
| Graduate & Technician
Total number of post – 175
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Graduate & Technician Apprentices
- Graduate Apprentices (Stipend) Rs.6000/- per month.
- Technician Apprentices (Stipend) Rs.4000/- per month.
Age: 18 to 32 years (as on 01/01/2016)
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
|Name of the Company||Bharat Heavy
|Type||Public Sector enterprise,
|Founder||Government of Indian|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Key people||B Prasada Rao (Chairman & MD)|
|Products||Gas and Steam Turbines,
Boilers, Electric Motors
|Net income||Rs.35.0286 billion|
|Number of employees||Rs.47.525 (March 2014)|
Latest News of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- BHEL share price gain 3% as government denies stake sale – BHEL share price gained as much as 3 per cent on Wednesday after the Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises Minister Anant Geete on Tuesday said that the government has no plans to divest part of its holding in the company.At 12.13 pm, shares of Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd were trading 2.85 per cent up at Rs 169.35. The scrip opened at Rs 166.20 and had touched a high and low of Rs 169.70 and Rs 166.20, respectively, in trade so far. Later, the share price of the company closed 2.61 per cent up at Rs 168.95.
“BHEL had not been performing well since the last 1-2 years. However, BHEL currently has new orders worth Rs 22,000 crore. Therefore its position will improve significantly next year,” the Minister said.
Government earlier approved the sale of 5 per cent stake in the company. It owned 63.06 per cent stake in BHEL.
In the past one year, the share price of Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd dipped 38.30 per cent till December 8. Sensex lost 9.99 per cent during the same period.
For the quarter ended September 2015, the company posted a consolidated net loss of Rs 204.90 crore, down 264.13 per cent, against Rs 124.84 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.