Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the post of 180 Assistant District Attorney (Group-B) in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 02 of 2017
Date of advertisement – 09/05/2017
Commencement of online registration – 09/05/2017
Last date to apply – 08/06/2017
Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Haryana Public Service Commission.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant District Attorney (Group-B)||180|
Total number of post – 180
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Assistant District Attorney (Group-B)
- As per Haryana Govt terms & Condition.
Age: 18 & above (As on 08/06/2017).
- Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of a recognized University.
- Should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher.
- Please Contact Haryana PSC.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Haryana Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Print the Complete Application Form
Please share Haryana PSC Online Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.