Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 01/2017
Last date to apply – 05/06/2017
High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of High Court of Bombay at Goa.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Total number of post – 10
Scale of Pay for Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate
- Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-
Age: As on 05/06/2017.
- For Fresh Law Graduates – 21 to 25 years.
- Advocates with 3 years Practice – 21 to 35 years.
- Ministerial Staff – 21 to 45 years.
Education: Degree in Law / Knowledge of Marathi & Konkani Langauge.
Experience: Minimum Practice in High Courts of Courts Subordinate as an Advocate & Others desirable experience, please see the notification carefully.
How to Apply for Vacancy in High Court of Bombay at Goa
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
O/o The Registrar (Administration),
High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex,
Altinho, Panaji – Goa 403001
Please share High Court of Bombay at Goa Notification 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.