Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 1/2016
Last date to apply – 08/08/2016
High Court Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of High Court.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Total number of post – 56
Scale of Pay for PA, SW, Clerk, Peon, Asst Librarian & Sweeper
- Sr. No. 01 Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
- Sr. No. 02 Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4300/-
- Sr. No. 03 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
- Sr. No. 04 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- Sr. No. 05 & 06 Rs.4440 – 7440 GP Rs.1300/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years (As on 08.08.2016).
Experience: 03 years in relevant fields, according to the posts.
- Written Test
- Shorthand Test
- Viva – Voca
|02 to 04||Rs.500/-|
|05 to 06||Rs.200/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Postal Order drawn in favor of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa.
How to Apply for Vacancy in High Court
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & IPO
- Send the Envelope at :-
Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji -Goa- 403 001
Please share High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.