Employee State Insurance Corporation, Himachal Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 65 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 07/12/2015
Last date to apply – 06/01/2016
Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employee State Insurance Corporation
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 65
Scale of Pay for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Others
- Sr.No.1 PB – 2 Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Sr.No. 2 & 3 PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Sr.No.4 to 6 PB – 1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Sr.No.7 PB -1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Sr.No.8 PB – 1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Sr.No.09 PB -2 Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Sr.No.10 PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Age: 18 to 37 years (as on 06/01/2016)
Experience: work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.300/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employee State Insurance Corporation
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employee State Insurance Corporation
|Name of the Company||Employees State|
Latest News of Employee State Insurance Corporation
- Latest on Employees State Insurance Corporation – The pay panel has “strongly” recommended the introduction of health insurance scheme for central government employees and pensioners and has taken a grim view of the “tardiness” in implementing the plan, recommended earlier too.
- In order to protect the farmers of the state, Maharashtra Government is going to launch a scheme on Friday that aims at bringing 1.35 crore farmers of the state under insurance cover
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.