ICAR – Cental Potato Research Institute, Himachal Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 16 Technical Assistant & Technician in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 18/01/2016
ICAR – Cental Potato Research Institute Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of ICAR – Cental Potato Research Institute.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Technical Assistant||03 (Gen – 02 & SC – 01)|
|Technician||07 (OBC – 02, Scheduled Tribe –|
01, Unreserved Category – 03)
|Technician||03 (One reserved for Physically|
Handicapped and two for
|Technician||02 (for unreserved Category)|
|Technician||01 (Reserved for OBC)|
Total number of post – 16
Scale of Pay for Technical Asst & Technician
- Technical Assistant (T-3) Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Technician Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Age: 18 to 30 years (as on 18/01/2016)
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.200/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by demand draft in favour of “ICAR-Unit – CPRI, Shimla (HP)”, Payable at SBI, Shimla.
How to Apply for Vacancy in ICAR – Cental Potato Research Institute
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
ICAR – Central Potato Research
Institute Shimla – 171 001 (HP)
About the ICAR – Cental Potato Research Institute
|Name of the Company||Central Potato|
a human touch
|Established||16 july 1929|
|President||Radha Mohan Singh|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
Latest News of ICAR – Cental Potato Research Institute
- These tuber delicacies will steal your heart – THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Ever tried to make halwa and barfi using the itchy elephant foot yam (chena) or boli using sweet potato? If not, the two-day tuber crop food festival began on Kanakakkunnu palace ground on Tuesday will provide you with a chance to savour the delicacies made from edible root crops.The food festival jointly organized by Indian Society of Tuber Crops and Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (Icar) as part of the “Thrikkarthika” and the Tuber Crops Day celebrations has on display variegated dishes made of tuber crops.Farmers from across the country are particiapting in the the food festival that showcases around 40 stalls from 20 states with varieties, including pakoda, chatni, gulab jamoon, ice-cream mix, etc. made out of tuber crops.
With ‘cassava chakuli’ made using tapioca or cassava powder mixed with 20% rice flour and 10% black gram resembling our ‘dosa’ is a recipe offered at the Orissa stall along with chatni made from yam. The ‘khatta-meetta’ made from sweet potato, tomato and a mix of garlic and pepper paste offers a sweet-spicy taste.
The stall from Bihar is luring the crowd with toffee, gulab jamun and noodles made using sweet potato. More surprises are in store at the stall of Andaman Nicobar Island where the tubers are part of their routine diet. The stall displayed ‘Nicobari aloo halwa’ and ‘Nicobari aloo kari’ by the farmer couple dressed in their traditional attire.
The coordinators the festival said it was a first-of-its-kind even held in a large scale presenting the dishes prepared exclusively using tuber crops.
“The main idea was to reach out to the public and make them aware of the uses of tubers and encourage them to include tubers in their diet as they do not contain any preservatives. We are in for a surprise that this much varieties of items could be prepared using tuber crops,” said Sheela Emmanuel, principal scientist at Icar, Sreekaryam.
“We almost tried every type of food. The halwa made using yam and pakoda from leaves of colocasia were rare items. We even took the receipie from them,” said Chandralekha Rakesh, a house wife from Kowdiar.
Please share Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016 in ICAR-CPRI Shimla on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.