Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi posted Walk In Test /Interview
advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of
04 Project Scientist / Project Associate & Senior Project Assistant (Tech) in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – IITD/IRD/063/2017
Date of advertisement – 03/04/2017
Date of Walk In Test / Interview – 24/04/2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Project Scientist /|
|2.||Senior Project Assistant |
Total number of post – 04
Scale of Pay for Project Scientist/ Associate & SPA
- Sr. No.1 – Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600-44,800-48,000-51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Sr. No.2 – Rs.25,000-27,500-30,000- 32,500-35,000-37,500-40,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
Age: 18 & above, (As on 24/04/2017).
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – 1st class B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / MCA with
2 years relevant experience.
- Sr. No. 2 – B.Tech/B.E./AMIE or equivalent in Computer Science/IT/Electronics &
Experience in PCB design & Embedded Hardware development
- Walk In Test / Interview
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date and Time of Walk In – 24/04/2017 at 11:00 AM.
- Venue of Walk In Test / Interview :-
Committee Room No.113, SIT Building,
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26591285
Please share IIT, Delhi Walk In Test / Interview 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.