Last date to apply – 15/07/2015
India Army posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidate for apply application against the vacancies of 23 Army Dental Corps in 2015.
India Army Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Indian Army recruitment advertisement 2015.
|Army Dental Corps|
(Short Service Commission)
Total number of posts – 23
Scale of Pay
As per government rules.
Age : Maximum 45 years (as on 31/12/2015).
- BDS / MDS with 55% marks from DCI recognized University/College.
- Completed 1 year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI.
Note* further detail of education and experience please read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
Method of Selection
- As per Indian Army terms.
Note* – Candidates have to pay through a Demand Draft in favour of Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund), payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the application form
- Send application with DD & related documents at :
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block,
Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.