Indian Coast Guard posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of Assistant Commandant in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Commencement of online registration – 18/11/2017
Last date to apply – 02/12/2017
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Coast Guard.
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|1.||Assistant Commandant General Duty|
|2.||Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilots)|
|3.||Assistant Commandant (CPL Pilot)|
Monthly Salary for Assistant Commandant
- Rs. 56100/- Per Month.
Age: Born between 01-07-1993 to 30-06-1997.
- Sr. No. 1 & 2 – Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks
in aggregate (i.e, 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Sr. No. 3 – 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should posses current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
- Preliminary Selection Examination
- Final Selection Examination
- Medical Examination
- CPSS Examination
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Print the Complete Application Form
Please share Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 For Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.