Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 01/2017
Commencement of online registration – 06/12/2017
Last date to apply – 23/12/2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, Category wise vacancies and then, the total no. of posts, as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Navy.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|2.||Library & Information Assistant||01||00||00||00||01|
|8.||Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||02||00||00||01||03|
|9.||Civilian Motor Driver||11||08||02||01||22|
Total number of post – 69
Scale of Pay for MTS, CMD & Others
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12400/-
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Sr. No. 4 & 5 – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Sr. No. 6 to 10 – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
Age: 18 to 25 years & 20 to 3 years, As on 23/12/2017, (According the Post).
Experience: Work experience in relevant area, (According the Post).
- Written Examination
- Trade / Skill / Practical Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Navy
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Print the Complete Application Form
Please share Indian Navy Western Command HQ, Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.