Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 01/12/2015
Last date to apply – 21/12/2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Junior Engineer -IV (Production)||55|
|Junior Engineer -IV (P&U-O&S)||14|
| Junior Engineer -IV-
|Junior Accounts Assitant -IV||14|
|Junior Office Assistant – IV||10|
Total number of post – 98
Scale of Pay for Junior Engineering, Accounts & Office Assistant
- Junior Engineer -IV (Production) – Rs.11,900-32,000/-
- Junior Engineer -IV (P&U-O&S) – Rs.11,900-32,000/-
- Junior Engineer -IV- (Instrumentation Maintenace) – Rs.11,900-32,000/-
- Junior Accounts Assitant -IV – Rs.11,900-32,000/-
- Junior Office Assistant – IV – Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Age: 18 to 26 years (as on 30/11/2015)
- Junior Engg.Assistant -IV (Production) – 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering or B.Sc.
- Junior Engg.Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M) – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Accounts Assistant-IV – B.Com (55%) froms recognized University.
- Junior Office Assistant -IV – Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 50% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University with Typing speed of 40 WPM (Relaxable to 35 wpm for SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions).
Experience: work experienced in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.150/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by State Bank e-Collect (online mode) Payment Receipt.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|Name of the post||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Traded as||BSE:530965, NSE: IOC|
|Industry||Oil and gas|
|Area served||India-Sri Lanka Mauritius Middle East|
|Key People||Mr.B.ASHOK (Chairman)|
|Revenue||US$81.55 billion (2014)|
|Owner||Government of India|
|Number of employees||32,962 (31 March 2015)|
Latest News of Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited has informed the Exchange that pursuant to Regulation 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015, Company hereby notified that the following persons have been appointed as Independent Directors on the Board of IndianOil with effect from December 02, 2015:- (i) Shri Subroto Bagchi. (ii) Shri Sanjay Kapoor. (iii) Shri Parindu K. Bhagat.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.