Advertisement no. – HRDD/RECT/01/2015
Date of advertisement posted – 18/02/2015
Last date to apply – 06/03/2015
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) a government of India enterprise posted an advertisement regarding the vacancy of the Senior Managers – Credit in 2015.
In it’s advertisement no. HRDD/RECT/01/2015 IOB inviting application from the eligible citizens of India who are interested in becoming a banker with the motive to help achieve the company as well as personal objectives.
IOB Senior Manager – Credit Job Details
Here in the table below we have compiled the information in a systematic manner to help the candidate understand that what are the details and how you should proceed to apply for this vacancy.
|Post Code||Post Name||Scale/Grade||No. of |
|01||Senior Manager – Credit||MMGS – III||100|
Category wise IOB Senior Manager Post Distribution
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) vacancy details on the basis of category and the physically disabled candidates reservation.
|Senior Manager – Credit||15||07||27||51||1||1||1|
Note* – VI – Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impaired, OC – Orthopeadically Challenged
Eligibility for IOB Senior Manager Post
To apply for this vacancy all the candidates must check their own eligibility on the basis of various factors like the citizenship, age and educational qualification as described below.
A – Nationality/Citizenship
- Must be and Indian or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- But the candidates who claims to belong any of the above mentioned category needs to present the proof from a valid officer of Indian government and approved oneself.
B – Application from a Serving Employee
Anyone who is currently working with IOB and interested in this vacancy could fill the application form and after clearing the selection procedure he/she should have bring the NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the Bank and resign from the current position.
C – Age Limit for IOB Senior Manager Post
Minimum Age – 26
Maximum Age – 35
Note* – The reservation against upper age limit would apply on the basis of state government policies.
D – Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have Full Time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- CAIIB/Diploma in Banking and Finance by IIBF will be preferred.
E – Work Experience
Minimum 4 years of post qualification work experience as an officer, handling Credit in financial institutions, of which at-least 2 years should be in a Scheduled Commercial Bank handling Credit Portfolio.
Salary and Emoluments for IOB Senior Manager 2015
|Post||Scale/Grade||Scale of Pay|
|Senior Manager – Credit||MMGS – III||25700-800/5/|
DA, HRA, CCA etc. will effect as per the rules time to time.
Candidates selected will serve a probation period from the date of joining the Bank as determined by the Bank in terms of Officers’ Service Regulation (OSR).
Candidates selected for appointment will be required to execute a financial service bond for 1,00,000 (Rupees One Lac) for rendering service for minimum period of 3 years.
Interview – candidates will have to appear in Interview to become eligible for appointing in the Bank on the post of Senior Manager – Credit.
All the candidates have to pay the postage or intimation charges as mentioned below.
|Category||SC/ST/PC||Other (with OBC)|
- Online Registration – 18/02/2015 – 06-03-2015
- Payment of Postage/Intimation charges – 18/02/2015 – 06/03/2015
- Last date to submit the system generated application along with the required photo copies of the documents – 14/03/2015
How to Apply for IOB Senior Manager – Credit 2015
- Go to the official website http://www.iob.in/
- Read the detailed advertisement under Careers section
- Fill the online application
- Submit the fee – Online or Offline
- Printout the complete application form receipt
- Enclose the xerox of the required documents that should be reached to the bank office on or before 14/03/2015
- The envelop should be enclosed with “APPLICATION FOR POST OF CREDIT OFFICER IN MMG SCALE – III – 2014-15 IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK“.
Here is the Address to send the application form :-
THE ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
No.763, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI – 600002
To know more about the documents to enclose along with the application form or to complete your registration for this Job vacancy please don’t forget to read the official recruitment advertisement @ http://bit.ly/1vjUF9E