Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 18252 Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice & Other Post in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Employment Notice no. – 03/2015
Date of advertisement – 26/12/2015
Commencement of online registration – 26/12/2015
Last date to apply – 25/01/2016 up to 23.59
Tentative Date of Common Computer Based Test / Examination – March – May, 2016
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number & Railway Recruitment Board wise and total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Railway Recruitment Board.
Post & Category Wise
| Traffic |
| Junior |
Railway Recruitment Board Wise
|Railway Recruitment Board||Total No. of Post|
Total number of post – 18252
Scale of Pay for Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Commercial Apprentice,
Traffic Apprentice & Other Post
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay (in Rs.)||Grade Pay (in Rs.)|
|Commercial Apprentice||9300 – 34800/-||4200/-|
|Traffic Apprentice||9300 – 34800/-||4200/-|
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||5200 – 20200/-||2800/-|
|Goods Guards||5200 – 20200/-||2800/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||5200 – 20200/-||2800/-|
|Senior Clerk-cum-Typist||5200 – 20200/-||2800/-|
|Assistant Station Master||5200 – 20200/-||2800/-|
|Traffic Assistant||5200 – 20200/-||2000/-|
|Senior Time Keeper||5200 – 20200/-||2800/-|
Age: 18 to 32 years (as on 01/01/2016).
Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (UR), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & 15 years for PwD (SC / ST) candidates.
- Post No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 & 8 – Graduate from recognized University or equivalent.
- Post No. 5, 6, & 9 – Graduate from recognized University or equivalent & Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential.
| UR / OBC|
|SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD/|
Women / Minorities / Transgender
and Economically Backward Classes
with annual income less than 50,000/-
Note* – Payment should be made by Online using Internet Banking, Debit Cards or Challan deposit in any branch of State Bank of India / Computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Railway Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Ministry of Railways & Railway Recruitment Control Board
- Ministry of Railways – The Ministry of Railways is a ministry in the Government of India, responsible for the country’s rail transport. The ministry operates the state-owned Indian Railways, an organisation that operates as a monopoly in rail transport and is headed by the Chairman Railway Board. The ministry is headed by the Minister of Railways, a cabinet-level minister who presents the rail budget every year in parliament.
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Formed||16 April, 1853|
|Jurisdiction||Republic of India|
1, Raisina Road, New Delhi
|Ministers responsible||Shree Suresh Prabhu, |
Minister of Railways
Shree Manoj Sinha,
Ministers of State for Railways
- Railway Recruitment Control Board – The Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board),New Delhi.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Control Board|
|Founded||April 27, 1988|
|Type||Ministry of Railways|
|Service||Indian Railway Staff Recruitment|
|Owner||Government of India|
|Parent||Ministry of Railways through|
Railway Board (India)
Please share Indian Railways – All India RRB Recruitment 2016 on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.