Indian Railways – North Western Railway posted a recruitment Walk-In-Interview to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 13 Lab Asst, Radiographer & Others in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of advertisement -22/12/2015
Date of Walk-In-Interview – 16 to 22 January 2016
Indian Railways – North Western Railway Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Railways – North Western Railway.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
|03||Refraction Presented Specific||01|
Total number of post – 13
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Lab Asst, Radiographer & Others
- Lab Assistant Rs.10,970/-
- Radiographer Rs.12,190/-
- Refraction Presented Specific Rs.20,570/-
- Dental Haiginist Rs.20,570/-
- Physiotherapists Rs.11,590/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years (as on 01.01.2016)
- Lab Assistant – 12th pass, with science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
- Radiographer – 12th pass with Diploma in Radiography.
- Refraction Presented Specific – 12th pass (With science) plus Diploma/ Degree in Physiotherepy.
- Dental Haiginist – Diploma in relevent Streams.
- Physiotherapists – B.Sc Optometry of 03/ 04 year duration/ Diploma in Opthalmic Tecniques course of 03/04 years duration.
Experience: In relevant fields according the posts.
|Name of Post||Interview|
Date & Time
|All Other||No Fee|
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Railways – North Western Railway
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
Visit on website and Check the Notification.
About the Indian Railways – North Western Railway
|Indian Railways –|
North Western Railway
|Key People||Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu|
(Ministry of Railways, 2014)
|Divisions||16 Railways Zones|
Latest News of Indian Railways – North Western Railway
Indian Railways is facing acute economic crisis once again foreign investment, asset monetization and instead stress on introducing new trains and can control costs by cutting down. Railway diesel are cheaper than alternative fuels such as bio-diesel and CNG fuel by tapping plan to cut spending, the foreign investment is intended to finance their projects through.
“An aggressive push towards alternative fuels, as long as the Indian Railways a high price of fuel will continue to live with uncertainties,” a railway official said.
Meanwhile, railways have already FDI to fund their projects and have opened for private participation. Railway recently bullet train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad Rs 98,000 crore for funding has signed a memorandum of understanding with Japan.
News Credit: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/
Please share Indian Railways -North Western Railway update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.