Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the eligible candidates of India to apply for the post of 41 Stenographer (English) & Lower Division Clerk in 2015.
Note* – The last date of this vacancy is extended to 15/06/2015 to 15/07/2015 so hurry up and apply before the new last date.
Indian School Of Mines Dhanbad
Into the table below you can see the name of post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad.
Total number of posts – 41
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (Stenographer) & GP Rs. 1900/- (Lower Division Clerk).
Age : 18 to 30 years (as on 15/07/2015).
- Stenographer – Graduate + Shorthand speed 100 w.p.m. (English) & English typing 40 w.p.m.
- Lower Division Clerk – Graduate + Knowledge of Computer application.
- Stenographer – 2 years working experience in Secretarial work.
- Lower Division Clerk – 2 years working experience in relevant field.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
Note* – Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines, payable at Dhanbad”.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
Indian School of Mines,
Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.