Advertisement no. – 411002/2015-Estt
Date of advertisement – 11/05/2015
Last date to apply – 15/06/2015
Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the Indian nationals to apply against the vacancies of 41 Lower Divisional Clerk and Stenographer in 2015.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the ISM Dhanbad recruitment advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 41
Scale of Pay
- Stenographer – (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Lower Divisional Clerk – (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Age : 18 to 30 years
Education : Any Graduate + Shorthand & Computer Knowledge
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Shorthand Test (only for Stenographer posts)
- Personal Interview
Note* – The examination fee would be accepted only through the Bank Demand Draft drawan in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines”.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Get Application from from Institute or from Official Website
- Complete the application form
- Attach the DD and Supporting Documents
- Attach a self addressed stamped (Rs.50/-) envelop of size 30 c.m X 12 c.m
- Send the Application at :-
Deputy Registrar (Estt.),
Indian School of Mines,
Dhanbad 826 004
If needs help you can contact :-
Pavan K Saini DR (Estt) ,
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.