Women and Child Development, Bilaspur Chhattisgarh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 25 DEO, District, Village Coordinator in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 15/01/2016
Women and Child Development Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Women and Child Development.
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 25
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for DEO, District, Village Coordinator
- As Per Women and Child Development norms
Age: 21 to 45 years (as on 15/01/2016)
Experience: work experience in relevant field, accoding to post.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Women and Child Development
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
Women and Child Development,
About the Women and Child Development
- The name of the Company is Women and Child Development, a Branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. The current minister for the Ministry of women and Child Development is Maneka Gandhi having held the portfolio since May , 2014.
Jurisdiction Republic of India Headquarters Ministry of Woman and Child Development Responsible Women and Child Development Website http://wcd.nic.in/
Latest News of Women and Child Development
- Union Ministry of Women and Child Development launches E-office -Union Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) has recently introduced E-office. The facility has been launched with an aim to provide efficient services to people, by digitising more than 12,000 files.In line with the spirit of Good Governance initiative of Union Government, the E-office facility was formally launched by WCD Minister, Maneka Sanjay Gandhi in New Delhi.
Knowledge Management System, File Management System, Leave Management System and Tour Management System are some of the important modules of the E-office of WCD.
As per the reports, the Personnel Information Management System module of this E-office is likely to start from the January 1, 2016. Also, all the attached offices of the ministry are going to come under the E-office platform.
One of the major aims to develop the E-office facility for the Ministry of Women and Child Development is to decrease the processing time, which will directly affect the delivery mechanism of the Ministry. Also, the availability of such files over the internet will lead to more accountability and transparency of the system.
About Ministry of Women and Child Development:
The Ministry of Women and Child Development is a branch of the Government of India. It is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. The Department of Women and Child Development was set up in the year 1985. With effect from January 30, 2006, the Department has been upgraded to a Ministry.
Please share Job in Chhattisgarh 2016 at WCD Dept Bilaspur on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.