Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Starting date to apply online – 24/11/2015
Last date to apply – 09/12/2015
Gujarat Pulice Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Gujarat Pulice Service Commission (GPSC).
|Sr.No.||Name the Post||Total|
Total number of post –
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Associate Professor
- As per GPSC norms
Age: Maximum 45 years (as on 09/12/2015)
Education: Candidates should possess Ph.D. in Engineering or Technology with Graduate and Post Graduation in appropriate branch of Engineering or Technology with First Class or equivalent grade point at Bachelor’s or Master’s level obtained from any of the Universities established incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and must have at least five years of combined or separate experience in teaching or industry or research.
Experience: work experience in relevant field.
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Gujarat Pulice Service Commission (GPSC)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Gujarat Pulice Service Commission (GPSC)
- The commission of the Gujarat Public Service Commission is as under Chairman.
The matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State.
The Principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions.
Any other matters that may be referred to the Commission by His Excellency the Governor.
These Functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Pulbic Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation)
Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
Latest News of Gujarat Pulice Service Commission (GPSC)
- HC asks GPSC to reveal source of faulty, answers – AHMEDABAD: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is facing unprecedented embarrassment for its recent exam for class I and II officers, where it granted ‘grace’ marks for 27 questions, to which it had not provided the correct answer among the options.Gujarat high court on Monday sought another report from GPSC on this issue and asked to name the source of the answer options provided in the written test by consulting its experts. The recruitment body was asked to explain the blunder by October 26 and further hearing is scheduled for October 28. This happened after petitioner candidates brought out 28 other questions to the court’s notice where the answer options were either faulty or ambiguous.Justice Sonia Gokani refused to grant GPSC more time, saying that gathering details of questions from the experts cannot take more than a day. Granting more time would result in an unwanted delay in the recruitment process.
In this case, GPSC conducted a preliminary test in October, 2014 for 470 posts. Of 2.39 lakh candidates, 2,860 persons were cleared to appear in the final written test slated for December this year. Those who did not figure in the list of 2,860 filed a petition demanding cancellation of the recruitment process, alleging that GPSC’s decision to grant 40 grace marks for 27 questions in the English test papers would be prejudiced against those who took the test in Gujarati.
They have also challenged the clearance of 2,860 candidates for 470 posts with a 6:1 ratio. They argued that during the last exams, GPSC cleared 6,000 candidates in the preliminary test for 317 posts. GPSC objected to this petition and submitted that its decision to grant grace marks was on the basis of the recommendations of its expert committee.
This is not the only litigation on the recruitment process by GPSC. Recruitments in the state forest department have been subjudice for a couple of years over the calculation of women’s reservation. The HC intervened in the recruitment for class III posts in municipalities as well, after GPSC arbitrarily scrapped the final exam and called candidates for interviews directly.
HC also stayed recruitment by GPSC for posts of assistant RTOs before it disposed of petitions. In another case, it drew HC ire over more than 50% vacancy of lecturers in technical institutes across the state. The court came down heavily on GPSC after it revealed that the recruitment body itself functions at just half of its sanctioned strength.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.