Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 24/11/2015
Last date to apply online – 09/12/2015
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 549
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Assistant Professor
- As per GPSC norms
Age: Candidates age limit is 35 years as on 09/12/2015. 05 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, SEBC & Unreserved (Female) candidates, 10 years for SC, ST, Women candidates belonging To SEBC category of Gujarat Origin only.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Postal Service charges for General Category. Candidates belongs to Reserved Category, Physically Disable Candidates of Gujarat are exempted from fee.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
|Name of the Company||Gujarat Public Service|
|GPSC has made on||01/05/1960|
|Chairman||Shri H.S. Joshi|
- The commission of the Gujarat Public Service Commission is as under Chairman.
- The matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State.
- The Principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions.
- Any other matters that may be referred to the Commission by His Excellency the Governor.
- These Functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Pulbic Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
Latest News of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for the Recruitment of 549 Assistant Professor Posts in the Gujarat Education Service Class II. Candidates are required to apply online before December 9, 2015. The successful candidates will be placed in Gujarat. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has been entrusted to the Gujarat Public Service Commission under Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) also aims to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State. GPSC advises on the matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State. The principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers. All the disciplinary matters affecting the Government servants.
The functions of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.