Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply online – 06/01/2016
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
|Name of the post||Total|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
|Multi Tasking Staff||14|
Total number of post – 31
Scale of Pay for Stenographer, UDC & MTS
- Stenographer PB-I Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Upper Division Clerk PB-I Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Multi Tasking Staff PB-I – Multi Tasking Staff Rs.1800/-
Age: 18 to 27 years (as on 06/01/2016, according to post.)
Education: 10th pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) (ii) A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi (iii) Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases, and Graduate, according to post.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.300/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Employees’ State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning ₹15000(US$220) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. As it is a legal entity, the corporation can raise loans and take measures for discharging such loans with previous sanction of the central government and it can acquire both movable and immovable property and all incomes from the property shall vest with the corporations. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with state government or other private entities, but most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.
Latest News of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Minister moots contract doctors in ESI hospitals – PATNA: Bihar labour resources department is planning to recruit doctors on contract to meet the shortage in the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospitals. The department manages the 17 ESIC hospitals in the state.There are three ESIC hospitals in Patna, two in Rohtas and one each at Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Biharsharif, Darbhanga, Buxar, Gaya, Vaishali, Katihar, Mokama, Munger, Muzaffarpur and Samastipur. Over 70 more doctors are needed in these hospitals. Sources in the department said these hospitals mainly serve workers and their dependents covered under the scheme.State labour resources minister Vijay Prakash said the hospitals taking care of workers and their dependents are facing lots of problem due to shortage of doctors. “I have asked the officers to prepare the details of vacancies in different specialities and write a letter to the health department to find if they can help us by providing 70 doctors,” said Prakash.
“In case the health department expresses its inability, we will approach the government and seek permission from the cabinet to appoint doctors on contract and fill the vacancies till permanent appointment is made,” he said. The minister hoped that as a stopgap arrangement in the interest of the workers and their dependents, the government would not object to the proposal.
The department sources said since the process of regular recruitment is very long and health department is already facing shortage of doctors, the government has no option but to allow appointment on contract. “After the minister’s initiative, we expect the vacancies will be filled up within two months from the date of clearance by the government for the appointment,” said a source.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.