Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Karnataka posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 31 Officer, Driver, Fireman, Security Guard & Asst in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -2/2015
Commencement of online registration -15/12/2015
Last date to apply – 09/01/2016
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of “Company Name”.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 31
Scale of Pay for Officer, Driver, Fireman, Security Guard & Asst
- Sub-Officer/ B Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4200/-
- Driver-Cum-Operator/A Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Technician/B (MASON) Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Fireman/A Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- Driver Grade (ORDINARY) Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- Security Guard Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Work Assistant/A Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years (as on 15.12.2015)
- Sub-Officer/ B – SSC or equivalent + Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Services College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving licence will be given preference.
- Driver-Cum-Operator/A – SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle Licence.
- Technician/B (MASON) – SSC/HSC (Both Science & Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus Trade Certificate of not less than one year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the Trade of Mason.
- Fireman/A – SSC or equivalent (Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centres and having valid Heavy Vehicle driving licence will be given preference).
- Driver Grade (ORDINARY) – Must have passed X standard and Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The Candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle). Note: Possession of Valid Driving licence to drive two wheelers is desirable.
- Security Guard – Must have passed X standard (SSC or Equivalent). For EX-servicemen, Ex-Police & Ex Central Para Military Personnel: X standard pass or equivalent certificate from Armed forces.
- Work Assistant/A – Must have passed X standard (SSC or Equivalent).
- Sub-Officer/ B – 12 years’ experience as Leading Fireman in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station. OR 15 years’ experience as Fireman/Driver-cum-Operator in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station.
- Driver-Cum-Operator/A – 03 years’ Experience. Persons having knowledge of fire-fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguishers etc. will be given preference.
- Driver Grade (ORDINARY) – Experience of driving a light vehicle for at least 3 years and heavy vehicle for at least 6 years.
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|Bhabha Atomic Research|
|Motto||Atoms in the service|
of the Nation
|3rd January 1954|
|Director||Dr. Shekar Basu|
Latest News of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Perhaps for the first time, the CIC under the guise of national security information that could not stop the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre and Defence Research and Development Organisation has said.
Judgment delivered on October 23, workers at challakere military, power generation for about 10,000 acres of grasslands and research purposes in the allocation of an August 2014 National Green Tribunal (NGT) sought to ascertain compliance with the judgment about comes after a year in central Karnataka.
Environmental approvals, or plans for the villagers to build pathways and water bodies by DRDO and BARC was denied information about protecting.
Also MoEF (MoEF) of fining Rs. 10,000 “unduly delayed,” Information Commissioner M Sridhar Acharyulu, withhold information, citing national security BARC and DRDO to allow ‘funny’ ministry termed the action.
“This well-educated senior scientist at Environmental Science CPIO, which (CPIO), for the rights of people and environmental degradation without applying their minds have taken the stand that is surprising. Commission Order States “, recorded his displeasure.
News Credit: http://www.thehindu.com/
Please share Job in Karnataka in BARC update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.