Manipur State Power Company Limited Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 434 Junior Establishment Assistant, Switch Board Assistant, Switch Board Junior Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant & Watchman-cum-Cleaning Assistant in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 4/1(2)/Apptt (III&IV) /MD-MSPCL/2014/Pt:
Date of advertisement – 05-12-2015
Last date to apply – 23-12-2015
Manipur State Power Company Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Manipur State Power Company Limited.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
| Switch Board|
Total number of post – 434
Scale of Pay for Jr Technical Asst, Switch Board Asst & Other
- Junior Establishment Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Switch Board Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Switch Board Junior Assistant – Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1650
- Junior Technical Assistant – Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1650
- Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant – Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1300
Age: Minimum 18 to Maximum 38 years (as on 01-07-2015).
Note* – Upper age limit is relaxable of Government servants under the Government of Manipur to extent of period of continuous service in the post/service and by another 5 years for SC/ST State Government servants.
- Junior Establishment Assistant – 12th pass or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
- Switch Board Assistant – 10th pass or equivalent from any recognized University/Board + Electrician / Wireman Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute or higher qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Switch Board Junior Assistant – 10th pass or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
- Junior Technical Assistant – 10th pass or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
- Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant – 10th pass or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
- Written Exam Objective Type
- Typing Test (*According the Post)
- Physical Endurance Test (*According the Post)
- Interview / Personality Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 50/-|
Note* – Payment should be made by In Cash to the Receipt / Issue Counter of MSPCL, Corporate Office, Keishampat, Imphal West – 795001 on working days from 10:30 AM to
How to Apply for Vacancy in Manipur State Power
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form (All Other Post)
- Print the Application Form (Switch Board Assistant)
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & Fee Receipt
- Send the Envelope at :-
Manipur State Power Company Limited,
Corporate Office, Keishampat,
Imphal West – 795001
Note*- Duly sponsored candidates from the respective Employment Exchange may submit application in sealed envelope superscripted with the name of the post, notification No. and date.
About the Manipur State Power Company Limited.
Manipur’s capital Imphal, with the city, in the northeast corner of India are living in an area of great strategic importance. The 22 347 sq km The total area of nine districts with a total population of nearly 27 million. Manipur in the north west of the south and Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland is bordered by the states. It also borders Myanmar to the east and the south. 94 ° 78’E – 93 ° 03’E 25 ° 68’N and longitude – the state is located at a latitude of 23 ° 83’N.
The Power Situation in the State
The power of 100 kW and 56 kW capacity with the commissioning of the two micro-hydroelectric stations was introduced in 1930 in the state of Manipur. Capacity remained the same until the end of the first Five Year Plan. A 11 kV transmission line to evacuate power from these power stations was commissioned between Imphal and Leimakhong. The limited number of customers to serve 11 kV lines and 45 km of domestic lines was only 26 kilometers.
The assets (either in power stations and transmission lines) Manipur state were owned hydro-power board. Public Works Department in the administrative control on power, was sent to the Government of Manipur. Later, it was separated from the Department of Public Works and February, since 1970 was undertaken independently.
Demand peak load demand of Manipur state’s own generating stations and neighboring states on the low voltage / power board was met by purchasing power in 1971 was only 3.6 MW. The state of Assam began buying wholesale electricity demand after 1980 was reduced to the changed scenario. 132/33 kV sub-station at Yurembam December 1981, Dimapur to Imphal 132 KV inter-state transmission line was helped with the commissioning of the addition, the situation in 1984 with the commissioning of hydel project of NHPC Loktak respectively was terminated, 105 MW (3×35) capability.
|Organization Name||Manipur State Power|
Please share Job in Manipur State Power Company Ltd on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.