District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj, Odisha posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 62 TGT, PET, Teacher, Peon, Science Attendant in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -7640
Date of advertisement -15/12/2015
Last date to apply -21/01/2016
District Welfare Officer Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of District Welfare Officer.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 62
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for TGT, PET, Teacher, Peon, Science Attendant
- Visit on Website and see the Notification.
Age: Minimum 21 year & Maximum 32 year (as on 01.01.2015)
- TGT (Arts) & TGT (Science) – B.Ed, Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science with Degree in Education from any University of the state or its equivalency are eligible.
- Hindi Teacher – Degree from a recognised University with Hindi as one of elective subject or with Rastrabhasha Ratna from rAstrabhasha Prachar Samiti, Wadha.
- Sanskrit Teacher – Bachelor Degree Exam with Sanskrit an one of the Optional/ Honors subject from a recognised University.
- PET – 12th pass or its equivalent examination and C.P.Ed from recognised Board/ University., Degree/ Post Graduation in Physical Education, E.P.Ed, M.P.Ed.
- Teacher of I.A., CT – an applicant must have passed +2 or equivalent to it with CT Exam, Also the candidate must have qualified OTET.
- Teacher of I.Sc., CT – an applicant must have passed +2 Science or equivalent to it with CT Exam, Also the candidate must have qualified OTET.
- Junior Clerk-Cum-DEO (Data Entry Operator) – an applicant must have passed +2 Exam or equivalent to it.
- Peon & Science Attendant – 7th pass.
- Written Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favor of the District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj Payable at SBI.
How to Apply for Vacancy in District Welfare Officer
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
The District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj,
Murhabadi, PO: Bhanjpur, Dist: Mayurbhanj – 757 002
About the District Welfare Officer
|District Welfare Officer,
Latest News of District Welfare Officer
Orissa government has been “re-looking” and thus inhabited Bondas, Dongaria Kandhas and other such communities as particularly vulnerable tribal groups (PVTGs) for areas frequented by foreign tourists visited India Regulation in some of the provisions of the guidelines.
Orissa Tourism and Culture Minister Ashok Chandra Panda said in reply to a question in the Assembly. “Tribal areas instead of guidelines on tourism for foreign tourists tour to regulate, is not to restrict them,” Panda said.
The state tourism department guidelines led to a decline in the flow of foreign tourists into allegations that the number of pandas has increased rather than claimed. 64 719 foreign tourists visited the state in 2012, the number increased to 66 675 to 71 426 in 2013 and in 2014, he pointed out.
Tourist infrastructure in tribal government is trying to increase, said that a committee headed by the Home Secretary to the Minister to revisit the guidelines said to have met twice. Odisha Police Intelligence Branch, Department of Tourism, ST & SC Development Department senior officials will take the final decision on possible changes in the guidelines, which are members of the committee.
The state government July 26, 2013, the National Human Rights Commission in the wake of a case in tribal areas, a guideline to regulate the movement of foreign tourists is applied. A petition to the tribal areas in Orissa “human safaris” accused of spreading allegations was filed in the National Human Rights Commission.
Most communities PVTG such Koraput, Malakangiri, Nabarangpur, Raigarh, Sundergarh, Mayurbhanj, Keonjhar, Kalahandi, Nuapada, Kandhamal, Buddhism, Bolangir and Sonepur as 13 live in tribal districts. Ethnic Tourism Odisha, 13 PVTG at home, including 62 Aboriginal communities is a major attraction for foreign tourists.
Tribal dominated Kandhamal district on March 17, 2012 – Claudio Colangelo and Paolo Bosusco – tour operators Maoists had kidnapped two Italian nationals for the tribal areas was strict ban on foreign tourists visit.
News Credit: http://www.newindianexpress.com/
Please share Dist Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj Jobs 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.