Corporation of Chennai posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 132 Assistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Notification no. – 001
Date of advertisement – 13/12/2015
Last date to apply – 31/12/2015
Date of Examination – 23/01/2016 (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
Corporation of Chennai Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Corporation of Chennai.
|Sl No.||Post Name||No. of|
|1.||Assistant Engineer |
Total number of post – 132
Scale of Pay for Assistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 5100/-
- Sanitary Inspector – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Age: 18 to 30 years (as on 01/07/2015).
- Assistant Engineer – A degree in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or B.E. or B.Tech in respective discipline.
- Sanitary Inspector – Minimum qualification of B.Sc degree (Main subject Chemistry) from the recognized University / Institution or P.G. Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course conducted by Institutions recognized by the Government with Certification in Computer Course.
- Main Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Oral Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PH|
/ Destitute Widow
Note* – Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favour of “The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai“, payable at Chennai obtained from any Nationalized Bank on or after 13/12/2015.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Corporation of Chennai
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai,
Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building Campus) No. 16,
E.V.R. Salai, Chennai – 600 003.
About the Corporation of Chennai
|Organization Name||Corporation of Chennai |
(Chennai Municipal Corporation)
|Inaugurated on||29 September, 1688|
|Type||Municipal Corporation |
of the City of Chennai
|Mayor||Saidai Sa. Duraisamy|
|Deputy Mayor||Benjamin P.|
|Meeting Place||Ripon Building, Chennai|
Latest News of Corporation of Chennai
- Chennai corporation dodges queries on encroachments – CHENNAI: When residents of T Nagar sought from the city corporation information such as width and encroachments on the streets abutting Usman Road under the Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005, the civic body was economical in its reply — one cannot speak for how frugal it was with the truth.
- Chennai corporation takes no action on corruption – CHENNAI: Corporation of Chennai, it would appear, has not heard of corruption. ‘Nil’ was the reply from most departments of the civic body when Vinod Ranganathan of OnlineRTI.com filed an RTI application about action taken against civic staff for graft.
In response to Ranganathan’s questions, key wings of the corporation including its buildings, bridges, bus route road and general departments admitted that they have neither conducted any probe nor taken any action against corrupt staff since 2007.
- Chennai Corporation Councillor hacked to death – CHENNAI: A Chennai Corporation Councillor was hacked to death by a six-member gang in front of his house at Padi on Wednesday afternoon.
Police said Guru, an AIADMK councillor representing ward no. 86, was leaving his house in the afternoon to attend a corporation council meeting. He was walking towards his car when six men on motorcycles surrounded him. The men, wearing helmets, hacked him and escaped.
News Credit : Times of India
Please share Job Opportunities in Chennai Corporation on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.