ICAR – Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute (CSWRI), Tonk, Rajasthan posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 27 Skilled Support Staff, Technician & Technical Assistant in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -CSWRI/11/2015
Last date to apply – 21/01/2016
ICAR – Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of ICAR – Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
/ T-I (Laboratory)
T-I (Field) Cat-I
T-3 (Laboratory) Cat-II
T-3 (Farm Engineering)
Total number of post – 27
Scale of Pay for Skilled Support Staff, Technician & Technical Assistant
- Skilled Support Staff Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Technician/ T-I (Laboratory) Cat-I Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Technician/ T-I (Junior Computer Operator) Cat-I Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Technician/ T-I (Field) Cat-I Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Technical Assistant/ T-3 (Laboratory) Cat-II Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
- Technical Assistant/ T-3 (Farm Engineering) Cat-II Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 year (as on 21.01.2016)
- Skilled Support Staff – Matriculate or equivalent pass OR ITI Pass.
- Technician/ T-I (Laboratory) Cat-I – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technician/ T-I (Junior Computer Operator) Cat-I – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technician/ T-I (Field) Cat-I – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Assistant/ T-3 (Laboratory) Cat-II – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any other Branch of Science/social science relevant to agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Technical Assistant/ T-3 (Farm Engineering) Cat-II – Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Engineering or Three years diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Written Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) in favor of ‘ICAR Unit CSWRI’ payable at State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of India and Bank of Baroda, Malpura.
How to Apply for Vacancy in ICAR – Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
The Director, Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar, Tehsil-Malpura, Distt. Tonk (Rajasthan) – 304501
About the ICAR – Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute
|Officer in |
Latest News of ICAR – Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute
Kachikally black sheep, whose population has been dwindling popular in Madurai district, a native variety, has gained national recognition.
National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources in Karnal, Haryana (NBAGR) it is registered as a breed varieties of sheep in the country has been included in the official register. A different breed of sheep recognize this as the case for the past 15 years, Madurai-based voluntary organization which promoted sustainable agriculture and environment Voluntary Action (SEVA), is as follows extensive efforts taken by.
Arjava Sharma, Director, NBAGR, as a breed Kachaikatty informing him about the acceptance of black sheep, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service Director sent a letter on Feb. 16. “I have a meeting in January ICAR Kachaikatty Black Sheep Breed Registration Committee approved as a breed that is happy to inform you. Accession number ‘India_Sheep_1800_ Katchakatti Black_14040’ is. The registration process is over, “said the director.
Copies of the letters had applied for registration of the breed, the Executive Director P. Vivekanandan SEVA in Rajasthan and Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute in Avikanagar was sent to the Director. Dr. Sharma registration certificate will be sent to the Department of Animal Husbandry in a week on Friday told The Hindu over phone. “This is an important development for the protection of sheep Kachaikatty. Each genetic group is important in a system and it is registered in the list of varieties, breeders, since the state can receive financial assistance from the government,” he said.
News Credit: http://www.thehindu.com/
Please share Job in Rajasthan at ICAR-CSWRI update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.