Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited, posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 52 Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Shift Engineer, Junior Shift Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Manager & Officers in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – DIPR/1729/Display/2015
Last date to apply – 07/01/2016
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|01.||Deputy General Manager
|02.||Deputy General Manager /
Assistant General Manager
(R&D and QC)
|03.||Deputy General Manager
|04.||Assistant General Manager
|07.||Assistant Shift Engineer /
Junior Shift Engineer ( Process)
/ Graduate Engineer Trainee
|08.||Assistant Manager (Stores) /
|09.||Assistant Manager (Security)
/ Officer (Security)
Total number of post – 52
Monthly Salary for Dy & Asst GM, Sr Manager & Other Post
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 1,58150/- per month.
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 1,35350/- per month.
- Senior Manager – Rs. 1,14730/- per month.
- Assistant Shift Engineer – Rs. 56,640/- per month.
- Junior Shift Engineer – Rs. 40,800/- per month.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Rs. 18,000/- per month (Ist year)
& Rs. 20,250 (IInd year).
- Assistant Manager – 77,900/- per month.
- Officer – Rs. 65,260/- per month
Age: As on 01/12/2015
- Deputy General Manager – Minimum 46 years.
- Assistant General Manager – Minimum 43 years.
- Senior Manager – Minimum 39 years.
- Assistant / Junior Shift Engineer – Minimum 25 years.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Minimum 25 years.
- Assistant Manager – Minimum 29 years.
- Officer – Minimum 28 years.
Experience: 03 to 26 years Work experience in relevant field (*According the Post).
Note*- For full details of Education & Experience please see / read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu
About the Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited|
|Industry||Bagasse-based paper mill|
|Headquarter||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Key People||Thiru. C.V. Sankar, IAS
(Chairman and Managing Director)Thiru. A. Velliangiri
(Deputy Managing Director)
|Owner||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Parent||Department of Industries
Latest News of Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Limited
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers launches new paper brand –
- State government-owned Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd (TNPL) has launched a a new variety of paper under the brand name ‘GreenPal’, targeting the student community.
- The new paper will be manufactured using only bagasse pulp and de-inked pulp.
- The company, which compete with some of the big brands, including Ballarpur Ind, International Paper, JK Paper, West Coast and others, said GreenPal would also be marketed through its website. The notebooks will be delivered to students at the normal retail price with free delivery across five states in south India and Union Territory of Puducherry.
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint is one of the top 17 paper manufacturing companies in the country and is the only company which reported a profit more than Rs 100 crore in 2013-14 at Rs 161.18 crore. Its sales crossed over Rs 2,000 crore in FY14 to Rs 2,285 crore, up by 22 per cent.
- During the second quarter ended September 30, 2014, the company reported a profit of Rs 33.51 crore as compared to Rs 43.99 crore in the year-ago quarter. During the quarter, the company provided Rs 32.28 crore towards depreciation and Rs 36.68 crore as finance cost. Total revenue stood at Rs 475.29 crore as against Rs 544.25 crore.
News credit : www.business-standard.com
Please share Job in Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Paper Ltd 2016 on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.