District Health & family Welfare Samitipurba Medinipur District (DHFWS), Purbamedinipur, West Bengal Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 27 Programme, PPM Coordinator, STS, DEO, GDMO in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Eemo no. – DH&FWS/MID-E/1376/2015-16
Date of advertisement -18/12/2015
Last date to apply – 29/12/2015
District Health & family Welfare Samitipurba Medinipur District Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of District Health & family Welfare Samitipurba Medinipur District.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 27
Monthly Salary for Programme, PPM Coordinator, STS, DEO, GDMO
- District Programme Coordinator Rs.22,000/-
- District PPM Coordinator Rs.19,000/-
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) Rs.16,860/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Rs.13,560/-
- GDMO under NHM Rs.40,000/-
- Full-Time M.O for ULB under NUHM Rs.40,000/-
Age: Minimum 22 years & Maximum 63 years (as on 01.01.2015).
Education & Experience:
- District Programme Coordinator – MBA/ PG Diploma in management/ health administration from a recognised Institute/ university at least 01 year of work experience., Computer Knowledge.
- District PPM Coordinator – Post Graduation, 01 year experience of working in field of communication/ ACSM/ Public – Private partnership/ Health projects/ Programme., Permanent two wheeler driving licence & should be able to drive to wheeler.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) – Graduate, Diploma in social work or Medical Social Work.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Graduate from any recognized university and having at least one year diploma/ Certificate course in computer application from Govt. Recognized Institution., Working Knowledge of Computer with Operating knowledge of MS-Work, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point and Internet & having a Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m., 03 years experience.
- GDMO under NHM – MBBS from recognized institution under MCI only.
- Full-Time M.O for ULB under NUHM – MBBS from recognized institution with one-year compulsory internship registered under MCI only.
|All Other||No Fee|
How to Apply for Vacancy in District Health & family Welfare Samitipurba Medinipur District
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at:-
The Office of he CMOH & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
Purba Medinipur – 721 636
About the District Health & family Welfare Samitipurba Medinipur District
|District Health & Family|
Please share Job in West Bengal at DHFWS, Purbamedinipur update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.