West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 225 Dental Surgeon in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -R/DS/DSTD/36(1)/2015.
Commencement of online registration -31/12/2015
Last date to apply -11/01/2016
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 225
Scale of Pay for Dental Surgeon
Rs. 15600/- — Rs. 42000/- , [ PB 4A , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- ]
Age: Maximum 45 years (as on 31.12.2015)
- Dental Surgeon – BDS Degree from any University recognized by Dental Council of India under Dentist Act 1948 amended from time to time, Registered in Part-A of West Bengal Dental council or DCI.
- Dental Surgeon Cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator – BDS Degree from any University recognized by Dental Council of India under Dentist Act 1948 amended from time to time, Registered in Part-A of West Bengal Dental council or DCI, MDS Degree From any University recognized by Dental Council of India.
Note* – The application fee should be paid through bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
|West Bengal Health|
Please share Job in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.