West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 25 Linesman, Technical Support Hand & Others (Sports Quota) in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of advertisement – 25/11/2015
Last date to apply – 15/12/2015
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 25
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Linesman, Technical Support Hand
& Others (Sports Quota)
- Please see the notification.
Age: 18 to 27 years (as on 01/01/2015)
- Written Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by demand draft only as scheduled Tribes of the State of West Bengal are exempted from payment of Processing fees.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD/Bank Challan/IPO
- Send the Envelope at :-
To, The Addl. General Manager(HR&A) Recruitment &
Manpower Planning Cell West Bengal State Electricity
Distribution Company Limited Vidyut Bhavan
7th Floor, “C” Block, Bidhanagar, Kolkata-700091
About the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- WBSEB was a state-owned electricity regulation board in West Bengal in India. It was formed on 1 May 1955 and dissolved on 31 March 2007. It has been restructured and split into two companies namely West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company and West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company. The Split came into effect on 01/04/2007.
- WBSEDCL has been recently adjudged “Power India 2008 excellence award” for undertaking Power Sector Reform Initiatives. It is divided into 05 Zones: Kolkata, Burdwan,Midnapore, Berhampore and Siliguri.
Latest News of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Government to give all households in West Bengal 4 energy efficient LED bulbs -KOLKATA: All households in West Bengal will soon receive four energy efficient light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs from power utilities as part of state government’s initiated to cut down on energy consumption, said state commerce and industry minister Amit Mitra.Mitra said consumers would be able to get these bulbs on easy installment and government will provide assistance to the poor so that they can replace incandescent bulbs and tube lights at home. The proposal has already been clear ..
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.