West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Kolkata Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 298 Assistant Manager (HR&A), Assistant Manager (F&A), Junior Executive & Office Executive in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Notification no. – MPP/2015/13
Commencement of online registration – 11-12-2015
Last date to apply – 31-12-2015
Last date for receiving Hard Copies of
Registration Slip, Bank Challan & Credentials – 11-01-2016
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
Total number of post – 298
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Office Executive, JE & Asst Manager
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) – PB Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Assistant Manager (F&A) – PB Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Junior Executive (Finance) – PB Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/-
- Office Executive – PB Rs. 6,300-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/-
Age: Minimum 18 years to 27 years (as on 01-01-2015).
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) – Graduate and MBA / MPM / MHRM qualified.
- Assistant Manager (F&A) – Graduate and CA exam qualified.
- Junior Executive (Finance) – Graduate and Intermediate conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant.
- Office Executive – Graduate and ‘O’ Level or 01 years Course in Computer Application.
Note* – Further details of education please see/read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
| UR / OBC
(For Asst Manager
& Jr Executive Post)
| UR / OBC
|SC / ST / PWD / EXM||No Fee|
Note* – Application fees should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate Challan.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
- Attach the Supporting Documents & Bank Challan
- Send the Envelope at :-
Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office,
Kolkata – 700017
About the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) is proud to bring smiles to millions of people across West Bengal with a slew of measures towards providing Quality Power and Customer Service, with an annual turnover of more than ₹ 18,000 crores.
- Power Distribution: WBSEDCL serves more than 1.65 crores customers spread over 87,000 sq.km. with more being added every day – from hills to seashore, particularly in remote and rural areas.
- Customer Services: Online connection, Central Data Centre, Zonal Call Centres, E-payment through Debit/Credit Card & other services, pre-paid and remote metering, automated kiosks, grievance redressal, singlewindow services and prompt restoration of power through IVRS system during breakdowns.
- Energy Management: WBSEDCL is the nodal agency for the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) to promote energy effectiveness in West Bengal.
- Employee Motivation: Excellent work culture, professional management, workers’ participation and welfare measure make WBSEDCL one of the best places to work.
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Electricity
|Type||Public Sector Undertaking|
|Founded||April 1, 2007|
|Headquarters||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Area served||West Bengal|
|Distribution Network||Zonal Office – 05
Regional Office – 19
Divisional Office – 71
Customer Care Centers – 505+
Sub-Stations – 490+
|Key People||Sri Narayan Swaroop Nigam
|Headquarters Address||Vidyut Bhavan,
Please share Job in West Bengal SEDCL on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.