Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), [A Govt. of India Undertaking], Bangalore, Karnataka posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 20 Internship Trainees in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – KP/S/05/2015
Date of advertisement – 14/12/2015
Last date to apply – 04/01/2016
Bharat Earth Movers Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bharat Earth Movers Limited.
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Post|
| BEML Internship
Trainees Scheme For
Cost and Management
Total number of post – 20
Monthly Salary for Internship Trainees
- Internship Trainees – Rs. 7500/- per month.
Nationality: Indian only
Age: 18 to 25 years (as on 04/01/2016).
Education: Candidate should have passed Intermediate Course of Cost Management Accounting (CMA) Course Offered by ICAI / Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course of Chartered Accountancy Offered by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bharat Earth Movers Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Resume with Application Form at :-
About the Bharat Earth Movers Limited
Bharat Earth Movers Limited also know as BEML is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking by Government of India and BEML headquarters in Bangalore. It manufactures a variety of heavy equipment, such as that used for earth moving, transport and mining.
|Organization Name||Bharat Earth Movers Limited
|Founded at||May 1964|
|Headquarter Address||BEML, Soudha, No. 23/1,
IV Main Sampangirama Nagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560027
|Type||Public Sector Undertaking|
|Industry||Mining & Construction, Defence,
Rail & Metro
|Key People||P. Dwarkanath,
Executive Chairman of the Board,
MD, Director – Metro & Rail Business
Underground mining equipment,
High Power diesel engines,
Heavy duty hydraulic aggregates
|Revenue||Rs. 28.02 billion|
Latest News of Bharat Earth Movers Limited
- Buy DLF, Ashok Leyland, BEML, Avoid SKS Micro: Shrikant Chouhan – Shrikant Chouhan, technical analyst at Kotak Securities expects markets to correct in the near term, but he added that positive news on reforms could boost confidence and volumes. (Watch)Buy Tata Motors DVR: The stock is getting into MSCI index. Historically, from the world markets we have seen that whenever such kind of DVR (differential voting rights) enters into benchmark indices, the difference between the main stock and DVR contracts. Traders can also add Tata Motors near Rs 405 level again.Avoid SKS Microfinance: The stock has failed to cross Rs 455-460 levels with good volumes. It has been forming lower top and higher bottom formation, which indicates that unless the stock closes above Rs 470, it is going to remain under lot of pressure. Traders should look for reducing long positions if it goes to Rs 460 levels.
Buy PSU banks: State-run banks have gained on short covering and they have crossed important levels. Overall view on the sector is bullish based on technical formation. Traders should take positional bets on these stocks rather than intraday bets.
Buy DLF: The stock has started rallying from Rs 95 levels. In the current rally it made a low of Rs 100. Looking at the volume it seems that we are going to see some activity in next few days of time.
Buy Ashok Leyland: The stock is clearly into triangle breakout formation. It is sustaining above its important resistance level. The target on the upside would be minimum Rs 103, even levels of Rs 110 to Rs 120 is not ruled out. Rs 92 would be the stop loss for the trade.
Buy Maruti Suzuki: The risk-reward ratio is very favourable for short term traders. With a stop loss at Rs 4,525 one can create long positions in the stock for a target of Rs 4,750-4,800.
BEL/BEML: These stocks are into technical breakout formation, I am expecting lot of short covering in these stocks. BEML is heading for levels of Rs 1,300. For long term my target on the stock is Rs 1,900-2,000.
News Credit : www.ndtv.com/topic/beml
Please share Jobs in Bangalore at Bharat Earth Movers Limited on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.