Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 11/12/2015
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Society Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Sr.No. , category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Society.
|Sr.No.||Name the post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|01|| Senior Resident|
|02|| Senior Resident|
|03|| Senior Resident|
|04|| Senior Resident|
|05|| Senior Resident|
Total number of post – 75
Scale of Pay for Senior & Junior Residents
- Senior Residents – Cardiology – Rs.Pay Scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + NPA
- Senior Residents (Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Pulmonlogy, Rheumatology, Clinical Hematology) Rs.Pay Scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + NPA
- Senior Residents, (Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry) Rs.Pay Scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + NPA
- Senior Residents – Radiology Rs.Pay Scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + NPA
- Senior Residents – Anaesthesia / Critical Care Rs.Pay Scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + NPA
- Senior Residents (GI Surgery, Urology, Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery) Rs.Pay Scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + NPA
- Junior Resident Rs.Pay Scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- + NPA
Age: 30 to 40 years (as on 11/12/2015)
- For Senior Residents – A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in subsection (3) of the section 13 of the Act) 2. A recognized Postgraduate degree i.e. MD in Internal Medicine / Paediatrics or equivalent foreign/Indian recognized qualification.
- For Resident – A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in subsection (3) of the section 13 of the Act) or MBBS (including completion of internship) or equivalent foreign/Indian recognized qualification
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.500/-|
|SC & ST||Rs.100/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Society
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital
Society, Tahirpur, Delhi – 110093
About the Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Society
|Name of the Company||Rajiv Gandhi Super|
Specialty Hospital Society
- This is a 650 bedded hospital, inaugurated in 2003 and currently providing skeletal OPD services in Cardiology and Gastroenterology. The hospital providing health care facilities to the needy population of EastDelhi and adjoining areas of other states with an average daily OPDattendance of about 500 patients.
Latest News of Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Society
- Delhi: Super specialty hospitals open up for patients – Two super specialty hospitals of the Delhi government, at Tahirpur and Janakpuri, will get 400 new beds by Sunday as part of the health department’s efforts to ensure that no dengue patient is turned away due to lack of beds amid the worst outbreak of the disease in years. As the government’s existing hospitals run out of space, these two hospitals — meant for specialized fields like gastroenterology, nephrology and cardiology — have been roped in to manage the new beds for dengue patients.Incidentally, indoor facilities are yet to start in the two super specialty hospitals and a majority of their existing 950 beds remain unoccupied, seven years after they were constructed at a cost of nearly Rs 200 crore.Till date, out-patient department (OPD) services and day-care dialysis procedures are the only facilities available at the hospitals, built in an area of around 22 acres.
– See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/superspecialty-hospitals-open-up-for-patients/#sthash.E8JWwHH8.dpuf
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.