Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply online – 05/01/2016
NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited.
- Name of the post – Engineering Executive Trainee
Total number of post – 25
Scale of Pay for Engineering Executive Trainee
- Rs.20600-3%-46500 at the basic pay of Rs 20600 during one-year training.
Age: Upper age limit is 27 years as on 05/01/2016
Education: Engineering, according to post
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft through Method SBI Collect : Name of Bank – State Bank of India, Beneficiary Name – NTPC-SAIL Power Company Pvt. Ltd., Account No. 00000034336500840, IFS Code – SBIN0007755, Branch Name – Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-66.
How to Apply for Vacancy in NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited
|Name of the post||NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited|
|Type||joint Venture of NTPC Limited and SAIL|
|Industry||Thermal Power Plant|
|Key People||Shri K K Sharma (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Rs.24.5 Billion (2011 – 12)|
|Net income||Rs.1942.02 Million|
Latest News of NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited
- Anti-Tirkey Stir in Rourkela – ROURKELA: The people of Rourkela city and its periphery areas took to the streets on Friday protesting the ‘anti-development’ agenda pursued by Birmitrapur MLA George Tirkey through his outfit Adivasi Mulwasi Bachao Manch (AMBM).About 1,000 protestors under the banner of ‘Awaaz’, a newly-formed outfit, marched to the office of Rourkela ADM K Sudershan Chakravorty and submitted memoranda addressed to Prime Minister, Home Minister, Chief Minister and other authorities concerned.They claimed that over past 18 months, Tirkey has been creating an atmosphere of ‘terror and intolerance’ and indulging in rampant extortions in the name of protecting interests of tribals. Tirkey and his outfit have been working on the agenda of creating a rift between the tribals and non-tribals. They accused the administration of going soft on the unlawful activities of Tirkey.
They also demanded Tirkey to stop opposing expansion of Rourkela Municipal Corporation (RMC), formation of Smart City and projects including truck terminal, NH-143, ash pond of NTPC-SAIL Power Company Pvt Ltd, a health centre and other projects which have been hit due to protests by AMBM. In the last few days, two land dealers brought allegations of extortion against Tirkey.
While one Saroj Swain claimed that after he failed to pay Rs 10 lakh, boundary wall of his landed properties were demolished. In another land, JK Singh had alleged Tirkey had demanded him Rs 30 lakh. However, Tirkey described the protest against him as an attempt to divert attention from issues of land grabbing.
Please share Jobs in India at NTPC- NSPCL on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.