Employees state Insurance corporation, Model Hospital Jammu & Kashmir posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 14 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Assistant & Others in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 07/12/2015
Last date to apply online – 06/01/2016
Employees state Insurance corporation Model Hospital Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees state Insurance corporation Model Hospital.
|Name of the post||OBC||UR||SC||ST||Total|
Total number of post – 14
Scale of Pay for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Assistant & Others
- Staff Nurse PB-2 Rs.4600/-
- Lab Technician PB-2 Rs.2800/-
- Lab Technician PB-2 Rs.20000/-
- Radiographer PB-2 Rs.28000/-
- Dresser PB-2 Rs.1800/-
Age: 18 years & above (as on 06/01/2016)
Education: As per Employees state Insurance corporation, Model Hospital norms
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees state Insurance corporation, Model Hospital
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
Latest News of Employees state Insurance corporation, Model Hospital
- Minister moots contract doctors in ESI hospitals – PATNA: Bihar labour resources department is planning to recruit doctors on contract to meet the shortage in the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospitals. The department manages the 17 ESIC hospitals in the state.There are three ESIC hospitals in Patna, two in Rohtas and one each at Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Biharsharif, Darbhanga, Buxar, Gaya, Vaishali, Katihar, Mokama, Munger, Muzaffarpur and Samastipur. Over 70 more doctors are needed in these hospitals. Sources in the department said these hospitals mainly serve workers and their dependents covered under the scheme.State labour resources minister Vijay Prakash said the hospitals taking care of workers and their dependents are facing lots of problem due to shortage of doctors. “I have asked the officers to prepare the details of vacancies in different specialities and write a letter to the health department to find if they can help us by providing 70 doctors,” said Prakash.
“In case the health department expresses its inability, we will approach the government and seek permission from the cabinet to appoint doctors on contract and fill the vacancies till permanent appointment is made,” he said. The minister hoped that as a stopgap arrangement in the interest of the workers and their dependents, the government would not object to the proposal.
The department sources said since the process of regular recruitment is very long and health department is already facing shortage of doctors, the government has no option but to allow appointment on contract. “After the minister’s initiative, we expect the vacancies will be filled up within two months from the date of clearance by the government for the appointment,” said a source.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.