Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Karnataka posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 98 Technical Assistant Junior Chemist & Assistant in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 62/2015
Last date to apply – 12/01/2016
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
|Sr.No.||Name of post (Position)||Total|
|01|| Technical Assistant-|
|02|| Technical Assistant –|
|03|| Technical Assistant-|
|04|| Technical Assistant –|
Total number of post – 92
Scale of Pay for Technical Assistant Junior Chemist & Assistant
- Technical Assistant-B (Chemical) Rs.11900-32900+Grade Pay TS-5
- Technical Assistant-B (Mechanical) Rs11900-32900+Grade Pay TS-5
- Technical Assistant – B (Electrical) Rs.11900-32900+Grade Pay TS-5
- Technical Assistant-B (Civil) Rs.11900-32900+Grade Pay TS-5
- Junior Chemist Rs.11900-32900+Grade Pay Rs.TS-5
- Assistant (Purchase) Rs.11900-32900/-
- Assistant (Stores) Rs.11900-32900/-
Age: Maximum 30 years as on 12/01/2016
- Technical Assistant-B (Chemical) – B.Sc. (Physics,Chemistry Mathematics.
- Technical Assistant-B (Mechanical) – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Technical Assistant – B (Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Technical Assistant – B (Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Chemist – B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Assistant (Purchase) – Graduate in Science
- Assistant (Stores) – Graduate
Experience: work experience in relevant field, according to post
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.300/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by challan in favor of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Account No. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871)
How to Apply for Vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & Bank Challan
- Send the Envelope at:-
The Sr. Manager (HR-Recruitment),
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals
Ltd., Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030,
About the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
|Name of the Company||Mangalore Refinery and|
|Industry||Oil and gas|
|Headquarters||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Key People||D.K Sheriff (Chairman)|
Latest News of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals’ Q2FY16 net loss narrows to Rs. 909 crore YoY – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals, ONGC’s subsidiary and oil refiners, reported net loss of Rs. 909.51 crore compared to net loss of Rs. 951.47 crore in the previous year of the same quarter. However, the company reported net profit of Rs. 405.90 crore in the previous quarter of the same year.
It’s reported standalone core operating loss narrowed to Rs. 914.24 crore as compared to net loss of Rs. 1382.1 crore in the previous year of the same quarter. It reported core operating profit of Rs. 719.69 crore in the previous quarter of the same year.
For six months ended September 30, 2015, the company’s standalone net loss narrowed to Rs. 503.61 crore compare to net loss of Rs. 987.57 crore for the corresponding period in the previous year. It’s revenue stood at Rs. 21535.86 crore, down by 31.96% yoy.
Standalone EPS for the quarter stood at Rs. (5.19).
Stock Commentary:Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 59.05, up by Rs. 3.15 or 5.64% from its previous closing of Rs. 55.9 on the BSE.The scrip opened at Rs. 55.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 60.3 and Rs. 55.5 respectively. So far 1317145 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 9797.03 crore.The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 82.9 on 07-Aug-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 45.1 on 17-Dec-2014. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 58.75 and Rs. 53.05 respectively.The promoters holding in the company stood at 88.58 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 3.77 % and 7.64 % respectively.The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.