Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 10/01/2016
National Health Mission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Health Mission.
|Name of the post||Total|
| District Monitoring and|
Evaluation Manager at Davangere
| State Monitoring and|
Total number of post – 16
Monthly Salary for Assistant, Manager & Mechanic
- Programme Assistants Rs.20,000/-
- District Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Davangere Rs.25,000/-
- State Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Rs.30,000/-
- Refrigerator Mechanic Rs.12000/-
Age: 21 to 45 years (as on 10/01/2016), according to post.
Education: Diploma in Secretarial Practice from recognized institute or Graduation / Post-Graduation degree from recognized university. & Post-Graduation in Computer Application / Masters degree in Statistics and Having Computer Knowledge.
Experience: 1 to 2 years work experience in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Health Mission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
Programme Assistants – Chief Administrative Officer,
National Health Mission, 1st floor, New Building
(Control Room), Anandrao circle, Bangalore – 09
District Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Davangere –
Joint Director (State Demographer), HMIS / MCTS cell,
2nd floor, IPP Building, Directorate of Health &
Family Welfare Services, Anand Rao Circle,
Bangalore – 560 009
Refrigerator Mechanic – Deputy Director
Immunization, Room No. 201, 2nd Floor,
Department of Health & FW, Anand
Rao Circle, Bangalore – 560 009
State Monitoring and Evaluation Manager –
Joint Director (State Demographer)m,
HMIS/MCTS cell, 2nd floor, IIP Building,
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare
Services, Anand Rao Circle,
Bangalore 560 009
About the National Health Mission
- Name of the Company is National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the Health needs of underserved rural areas, Launched in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the Health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. the Union Cabinet headed by Dr. Anbumani Ramadoss vide its decision dated 01 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission as a Submission of an overarching the launch.
Latest News of National Health Mission
- National Health Mission goes unhealthy in JK – Delay in release of funds from the central government coupled with lackadaisical approach of the state authorities has marred the functioning of Government of India’s flagship program National Health Mission (NHM) in Jammu and Kashmir as the staff including doctors is without salaries for months.The National Health Mission, whose nomenclature was changed from National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) in order to widen its area of operation, has been facing official apathy and has hogged headlines in JK for all wrong reasons.The doctors, ministerial staff and other employees working under NHM across various Public Health Centres in Jammu and Kashmir are without their dues for last several months.“This has been a norm with this program since its inception that consultants and other employees despite putting in their best efforts and making this program successful in the state have never got their salaries in time,” said a group of NHM employees.Giving details, they said that situation of NHM employees is going from bad to worse with each passing year.“In Srinagar district, NHM employees are without salary for last two months, similarly in Budgam employees are awaiting their salaries for 2 months. In Bandipora last salary was released 3 months back. In Baramulla two months’ salary is pending, similar is the story in Ganderbal,” they said, adding that situation is same in almost every district of the state.Under this program, the expenditure is borne by the centre and state in the ratio of 90:10 respectively.The funds are being released to the Mission Directorate NHM which later releases salaries after Chief Medical Officers of respective districts raise requisitions to the directorate.However, sources informed that the failure of state government to raise the issue of release of funds and filing of utilization certificates on time hampers the release of funds from the centre. “Similarly many times state government has even failed to contribute its share which causes delay in release of salaries,” they said. “Central government released last instalment of funds in August and since then they haven’t given anything to the state for NHM.”
Please share Karnataka Government Jobs 2016 in Health & Family Welfare Society on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.