Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – (3)11353/2016-17/¦J¸ï¹
Date of advertisement – 28/02/2017
Commencement of online registration – 28/02/2017
Last date to apply – 30/03/2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Excise Sub Inspector||177|
|Excise Guard (Male)||952|
|Excise Guard (Female)||51|
Total number of post – 1180
Scale of Pay for Excise Sub Inspector & Guard
- Excise Sub Inspector – Rs. 16000-400-17200-450-1900-500-21000-600-24600-700-
- Excise Guard – Rs. 11600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-15600-400-17200-
Age: 21 to 36 years, (As on 30/03/2017).
- Excise Sub Inspector – Graduation from a recognized University
- Excise Guard – 12th or it’s equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
|General / OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 150/-|
Note* – Payment should be made through SBI Challan.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share Karnataka PSC Issued Notification 2017 Applying Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.