Kirori Mal College – Delhi University posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 15 Assistant, MTS & Various Vacancy in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Ref no. – KMC/Adm.16-17/Non-teaching Posts/001
Date of advertisement – 25/03/2017
Last date to apply – 11/04/2017
Kirori Mal College – Delhi University Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Kirori Mal College – Delhi University.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|3.||Semi Professional Assistant|
|4.||JLIA/ Library Assistant||01|
|8.||Senior Technical Assistant|
|9.||MTS – Library / Computer Lab||03|
Total number of post – 15
Scale of Pay for Assistant, MTS & Various Vacancy
- Sr. No. 1 – (PB-3) 15600-39100 + 5400 G.P.
- Sr. No. 2, 5 & 8 – (PB-2) 9300-34800 + 4200 G.P.
- Sr. No. 3 – (PB-1) 5200 – 20200 + 2800 G.P.
- Sr. No. 4 – (PB-1) 5200 – 20200 + 2000 G.P.
- Sr. No. 6 – (PB-1) 5200 – 20200 + 2400 G.P.
- Sr. No. 7 – (PB-1) 5200 – 20200 + 1900 G.P.
- Sr. No. 9 – (PB-1) 5200 – 20200 + 1800 G.P.
Age: Maximum age limit 35 / 30 / 27 years, as on 11/04/2017,
(According the Posts).
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent and At least three years experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a government department/ University/ Educational or Research Institution/ Teaching and / or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities
- Sr. No. 2 – M. Lib. Sc./ M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks.
- Sr. No. 3 – Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
- Sr. No. 4 – Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education / University / Govt. recognized institutions.
- Sr. No. 5 – Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in computer application/office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University and Minimum four years of Administrative Experience.
- Sr. No. 6 – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline and Minimum 2 Years of Administrative Experience.
- Sr. No. 7 – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Sr. No. 8 – B.Tech. / B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
- Sr. No. 9 – Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized institution.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Practical Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|SC / ST / PwD/ Women||No Fee|
Note* – Application fee should be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Kirori Mal College, Delhi.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Kirori Mal College – Delhi University
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Principal Kirori Mal College University of Delhi Delhi – 110007
Please share Kirori Mal College (Delhi University) Job 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.