National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Shillong, Meghalaya posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 65 Engineer, Associate & Assistant in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 500011/NER(C)/CA/2015
Date of advertisement – 26/11/2015
Last date to apply – 17/12/2015
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Site Engineers
(Civil) & Electrical
| Junior Engineers
(Civil) & (Electrical)
| Senior Associates
Total number of post – 65
Monthly Salary for Engineer, Associate & Assistant
- Site Engineers Rs.25,000/- per month
- Junior Engineers Rs.19,000/- per month
- Senior Associates Rs.25,000/- per month
- Assistants Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Age: Maximum 40 years (as on 30/11/2015)
- For Site Engineers (Civil) & Electrical) – Graduate in Engineering from recognized University / Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/AICTE,
- For Junior Engineers (Civil) & (Electrical) – Diploma in Engineering (3 years regular Course) from Recognized Institute Recognized by UGC/AICTE
- For Senior Associates (Officer Support) – CA/ICWA/CS/MBA/MCA/B.Tech.(CSE/IT)PG in Relevant Course/Field from Recognized University/Institute (Regular Course)Recognized by UGC/AICTE
- For Assistants (Office Support) – Graduate (Regular Course) in any discipline with typing speed on computer of 50 w.p.m.
|Gen & OBC||Rs.500/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft / Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at State Bank of India.
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD/Bank Challan/IPO
- Send the Envelope at:-
NPCCL, North Eastern Region (Central)
Zonal Office Band Stand, PO – Madanriting,
Shillong – 793021 (Meghalaya)
About the National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
|Name of the Company||NPCCL|
- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was established in the year 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country, it is very goo company and it grow very well in India and Know-how for the construction of National Projects and also act as a price deterrent for the Private Sector. in its 50 years of existence the concept to completion of projects in India.
Latest News of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
The Tiruchirapalli City Corporation will soon seek administrative and technical approvals from the Commissioner of Municipal Administration for building a modern fish market complex in the city.
The corporation, at its recent meeting, approved a resolution for making an additional allocation of Rs. 1.32 crore in its next year’s budget for the construction of the market. The project would entail an investment of Rs. 3.32 crore.
The civic body, a few years ago, had proposed the construction of complex on a 2.5-acre site at Kasivilangi along the Kuzhamani Road in the city. The corporation had sought the expertise of the Kerala State Coastal Area Development Corporation Limited for the construction of the market complex. The Kerala agency had since submitted a project report.
The civic body had initially planned to get subsidy from the National Fisheries Development Corporation for the project and had hoped to get about 90 per cent of the project cost as subsidy.
However, the Fisheries Development Corporation had stated that it would extend only 40 per cent of the project cost or a maximum of Rs. 1 crore as subsidy.
Consequent to this, the civic body had planned to execute the project with State grants or from its own funds.
The corporation had allocated Rs. 1 crore for the project and has now resolved to make the additional allotment in its budget for 2015-16.
The state-of-the-art market complex was planned as the existing fish market, part of Puthur market, is currently functioning in the congested locality of Renganathapuram area.
In the absence of adequate space for parking heavy and light vehicles loading and unloading fish at the market, they were parked on a road abutting the southern side of the market, causing congestion. With the locality being a residential area surrounded by hospitals, residents were facing hardship.
The civic body proposes to shift the wholesale section of the fish market to the new facility to be built at Kasivilangi.
The new market would have shops for wholesale and retail traders, cold storage, fish processing area, and an effluent treatment plant.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.