Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 23/12/2015
Last date to apply online – 22/01/2016
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Contral & Instrumen tation||05|
Total number of post – 100
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Graduate Executive Trainee
- As per Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited norms
Age: Maximum 30 years (as on 01/12/2015)
- Mechanical – Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks for UR & 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST
- Electrical (EEE) – Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (or) AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering, with 60% marks for UR & 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST.
- Electrical (ECE) – Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering (or) AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering, with 60% marks for UR & 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST.
- Civil – Degree in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering (or) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering, with 60% marks for UR & 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST.
- Control & Instrumentation – Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering (or) AMIE in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering, with 60% marks for UR & 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST.
- Mining – Degree in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering of 4 years duration) in Mining Engineering, with 60% marks for UR & 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST.
- Computer – Degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) AMIE in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications, with 60% marks for UR & 50% marks for OBC/SC/ST
|Gen & OBC||Rs.300/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by through Online using State Bank Collect facility available.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
The General Manager (HR), Recruitment Call,
Human Resource Department, Neyveli Lignite
Corporation Limited, Corporate Office,
Block-1, Neyveli – 607801, Tamilnadu.
About the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
|Name of the Company||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Traded as||BSE:513683, MSE: NEYVELILIG|
|Key People||Shri, Sarat Kumar,
Acharya (Chairman & MD)
|Products||Electricity generation and
|Net income||Rs.14.11 billion|
|Number of employees||18,434 (2011)|
|Slogan||Power Behind Power|
Latest News of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has informed the Exchange vide letter dated December 07, 2015 that “We wish to” inform that, in compliance of the earlier requirements of Clause 36 of the Listing Agreement, we had intimated, vide our letter no. dated November 09, 2015 that, due to excessive rainfall since 8th November,2015,mining activities had been affected resulting in lower power generation in all linked Power Stations.In terms of Regulation 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, we wish to inform that Neyveli region received a rainfall of around 408mm in 8 hours on November 09, 2015, the highest rainfall since inception of the Company in the year 1956 and there has been almost persistent rain since November 08,2015 resulting in flooding of mines and suspension of mining operations and lower in power generation. However, maximum possible power generation have been taken up. Necessary action has been taken to make the shortfall in production and power generation to the extent possible. The power generation in Thermal Power Station in Barsingsar, Rajasthan and in Tuticorin power project of NLC Tamilnadu Power Limited, the subsidiary company are operating as usual”.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.