Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (SSSB) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 614 Clerk & DEO in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply online – 14/01/2016
Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Subordinate Services Selection Board.
|Name the post||Total|
|Clerk cum Data Entry Operator||58|
Total number of post – 614
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Clerk & DEO
- As per SSSB Punjab norms
Age: 18 to 37 years (as on 01/01/2015)
Education: Candidates should possess Degree with Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to “O” level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India for both post.
Experience: work experience in relevant field.
|Gen & OBC||Rs.600/-|
|ST & ST||Rs.300/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Subordinate Services Selection Board
|Name of the Compay||Subordinate Services Selection Board|
Latest News of Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Virbhadra distorting facts: Dhumal -Leader of Opposition Prem Kumar Dhumal today charged Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh with misleading the public regarding the criminal investigations against him and his family members, besides unnecessarily blaming the BJP for the disproportionate assets case registered by the CBI against him at Delhi.Addressing media persons here, he said it was ridiculous that the Congress leaders, who have been opposing the CM, were seen lending him support at the Shimla rally on Monday.Dhumal said Virbhadra Singh was in the habit of distorting facts, adding that the disproportionate assets case pertained to the years 2009-10 and 2010-11 when the UPA was in power. Further, the case was registered on the basis of a PIL filed by Prashant Bhushan on behalf of a Delhi-based NGO Common Cause in 2013 and the BJP had nothing to do with it.The former Chief Minister said after the Narendra Modi government took over reins, Virbhadra Singh has been publicly stating that the Dhumal family had lost its significance in Delhi, questioning that if this was true, how he (Dhumal) and his MP son could influence the CBI and Enforcement Directorate against the Chief Minister.Responding to the special investigation team constituted by the government to probe the properties owned by the Dhumal family, the BJP leader said during the previous Congress rule, Virbhadra Singh had made similar attempts through investigations into the alleged recruitments on political recommendations through the SSSB. But honest officers had declined to register false cases. He said he was confident that officers will act rationally and honestly even this time.Dhumal said it was unfortunate for the CM to make public remarks against the Governor. He said such utterances degrade the status of the high offices of the Governor and the Chief Minister.As regards the Chief Minister heaping praises on veteran Shanta Kumar at Shimla rally, Dhumal said Vidhan Sabha records would reveal Virbhhadra Singh’s allegations and negative remarks against senior the BJP leader.The former CM condoled the death of senior VHP leader Ashok Singhal. He termed him as a person who dedicated his entire life towards social service. He said Singhal led the VHP from the front. BJP state president Satpal Singh Satti and district BJP president Balbir Bagga were also present.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.