Ministry of Communications & IT (Govt. of India), Chennai, Tamil Nadu posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 25 Personal Asst., Jr. Accountant, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk in 2015.
Advertisement no. – PCCA/TN/ADMN/RECRUITMENT/14-15
Date of advertisement – 01/07/2015
Last date to apply – 31/08/2015
Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Ministry of Communications & IT .
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Lower Division Clerk||14|
Total number of posts – 25
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Accountant – Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2800/-
- Stenographer – Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
Age : Maximum 56 years (as on 31/08/2015).
Education : *According the post.
Experience : *According the post.
Note* For more details, please see/read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Department of Telecommunications,
Ministry of Communications & IT,
O/o Principal Controller of Communication Accounts,
Tamil Nadu Circle, Chennai – 600028
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.