IRCON International Limited (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts 16 Works Engineer (Civil) & Site Supervisor (Civil) in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – C17/2015
Commencement of online registration – 18/12/2015
Last date to apply – 01/01/2016
Last date to send hard copy of application & documents – 08/01/2016
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of IRCON International Limited.
|Works Engineer (Civil)||05||02||01||08|
|Site Supervisors (Civil)||05||02||01||08|
Total number of post – 16
Monthly Salary for Works Engineer & Site Supervisor
- Works Engineer – Rs. 23,500/-
- Site Supervisor – Rs. 15,500/-
Age: As on 01/10/2015.
- Works Engineer – Maximum 33 years (Born not before – 01/10/1982).
- Site Supervisor – Maximum 30 years (Born not before – 01/10/1985).
- Works Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Site Supervisor – Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Experience: 01 years experience in Civil Engineering Works preferably in Roads & Highways.
- Written Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 300/-|
| SC / ST|
Note* – Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favour of IRCON International Limited, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for Vacancy in IRCON International Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
Joint General Manager / HRM,
IRCON International Limited,
C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
About the IRCON International Limited
IRCON International Limited – IRCON is an engineering and construction company, specialized in transport infrastructure. The company was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the The Companies Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, a wholly owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.
The company is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. Ircon has completed over 300 major infrastructure projects in India and over 100 major projects across the globe in more than 21 countries.
|Organization Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Key People||Mr. Mohan Tiwari |
(Chairman & Managing Director)
|Number of employees||1600 (2014)|
|Subsidiaries||Ircon Infrastructure & Service Limited and |
Indian Railway Stations Development
Latest News of IRCON International Limited
- IRCON has been awarded the Contract KT-4: for Trackworks in elevated section of Aluva to Petta corridor and Contract KT-5R1 – for Track work in Muttom Depot of Kochi Metro Rail Project.
- IRCON has been awarded the work of “Design, supply, installation, testing & commissioning of receiving cum traction and auxiliary main sub-station including high voltage cabling from grip sub-station and augmentation works for existing receiving sub-station under CE-6, Lot-1 of DMRC for Delhi MRTS project phase-III” – Rs. 2349.50 Million.
- IRCON has been awarded the Contract CT-1 – for Track works in Part-1 Corridor of sections of Mukundpur – Lajpat Nagar (excluding) Line-7 in elevated and underground sections along with ballasted/ballastless tracks in Mukundpur Depot of Delhi MRTS Projects of Phase-III.
- IRCON has been awarded the work of “Construction of 2nd Bhairab Bridge with Approach Rails (Lot-A)”.
News Credit – www.ircon.org
Please share Ministry of Railways Job in IRCON International Ltd your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.