Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Katni, Madhya Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 10 Aaganwadi Worker & Assistant post in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 11/01/2016
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
|Name of the post||Total|
| Aaganwadi Worker|
Total number of post – 10
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Anganwadi Worker & Assistant
- As per ICDS norms
Age: 18 to 45 years (as on 01/01/2016).
Education: 10th pass & (Graduate pass give extra marks for all).
How to Apply for Vacancy in Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
Integrated Child Development
Services (ICDS) Madhya Pradesh
About the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) is an Indian Government welfare programme which provides food, preschool education, and primary healthcare to Children under 6 years of age and their mothers. These services are provides from Anganwadi centres established mainly in rural areas and staffed with frontline workers.
- A 2005 study found that the ICDS programme was not particularly effective in reducing malnutrition, largely because of implementation problems and because the poorest states had received the least coverage and funding.[During the 2012–13 fiscal year, the Indian central government spent ₹159 billion (US$2.4 billion) on the programme. The widespread network of ICDS has an important role in combating malnutrition especially for children of weaker groups
Latest News of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
No funds crunch under the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme: Smt Sanjay Maneka Gandhi –
No funds crunch under the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme: Smt Sanjay Maneka Gandhi
The real time monitoring and assessment of malnourished children under National Nutrition Mission has not been rejected by the Expenditure Finance Committee and there is no funds crunch under the Integrated Child Development Services Scheme.
During 2015-16, an amount of Rs. 15485.77 crore has been allocated for the scheme including supplementary grants. The funds for providing supplementary nutrition to the beneficiaries for eradication of malnutrition are released on the basis of the number of beneficiaries availing the service in the respective State.
This information was given by the Minister of Women and Child Development, Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi in reply to an unstarred question in the Rajya Sabha today.
Please share MP Government Jobs 2016 on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.