India Government Mint, Mumbai Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 10 Superintendent, Supervisor, Asst & Others in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – Admn/Rectt/02/2015
Commencement of online registration -10/12/2015
Last date to apply -31/12/2015
India Government Mint Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of India Government Mint.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 10
Scale of Pay for Superintendent, Supervisor, Asst & Others
- Assistant Assay Superintendent Rs.12,300 – 25,400/-
- Supervisor (Technical) Rs.12,300 – 25,400/-
- Junior Hindi Translator Rs.12,300 – 25,400/-
- Secretarial Assistant Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Laboratory Assistant Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years (as on 31.12.2015).
- Assistant Assay Superintendent – Master of Science ( II Class) in inorganic Chemistry from a recognized University or institution or equivalent.
- Supervisor (Technical) – 1 st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics /Metallurgy/Tool & Die design., Degree in respective discipline.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post-graduate in English and vice versa., Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern Indian language. Proficiency in working on Computers in Hindi language.
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate with at least 55 % marks with computer knowledge and Stenography @ 80 WPM and typing @ 40 WPM, Proficiency in Secretarial job.
- Laboratory Assistant – Bachelor of science with Chemistry with at least 55% marks, Work proficiency in chemical laboratory/R&D/Electroplating works etc.
- Assistant Assay Superintendent – 2 years practical experience in Assay works.
- Junior Hindi Translator – One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Online Written Test
- Skill Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in India Government Mint
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the India Government Mint
Latest News of India Government Mint
Imran Khan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party leaders met the Prime Minister on Friday, during which the two recent events close cooperative relations between the two countries that is hoped will lead to.
The Prime Minister met the members of parliament who is also mine in Pakistan, “at their request,” a PMO statement said.
Cricketer-turned-politician invited the Prime Minister to visit Pakistan. “Courtesy visit, they welcomed the recent developments in bilateral relations and close cooperative relations between the two countries is expected to lead,” the statement said.
Islamabad during the visit of Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj decided when a comprehensive dialogue between India and Pakistan on Wednesday broke the ice in bilateral relations.
Indo-Pak cricket ties in limbo with the cricket legend-turned-politician Imran Khan, cricket is not an answer to stop the terrorism that is emphasized and is expecting a positive response, while the Prime Minister said the issue has been raised with.
News Credit: http://www.livemint.com/
Please share Mumbai Job 2015 in India Government Mint update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.